Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Final score?
(infinity symbol)
View Results

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Cowboys

Go Giants or tie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
NFC East Primetime Divisional Game

Everyone, prepare your bodies for :siren:CLOWNBALL:siren:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Sexy Dexy

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

It's a very 1950s game show host name.

More 70s-80s

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Dr_Strangelove posted:

Absolutely seeing Oppenheimer opening night

Very likely :same:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:bisonyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Android Apocalypse posted:

Hah using Living Colour as the bumper music outro.

It's always Cult of Personality, need to change it up now and then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Mb9e8mqsg

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Did anybody think the Shrek universe needed to be "taken to exciting new places"?

Shrek peaked with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KoR5thqObs

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Cavauro posted:

who's winning

:siren:CLOWNBALL:siren:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:lol: I actually had wings ordered too along with my ramen. Just had them keeping warm in my oven during the 1st half.

Android Apocalypse is healing :unsmith:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
rofl

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

It's possible Top Gun: Maverick wins Best Picture.

Bigger question is if they nominate Cruise for Best Actor tho.

Jennifer Connelly for everything.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

I was also unironically excited for the movie, and it was just a bonus that the Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace trailer premiered before it.

:same:

I remember going to see that and half the people left after the Star Wars trailer.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

He's down but it's a lot less fun this way. :(

Have no fear, Danny Dimes will expose the football to danger again soon enough

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Daniel Jones really looks like the blandest Gundam protag ever and that's all I'll ever be able to see for him. Now who on the Giants is that character's batshit insane love interest, I don't know.

He’s knockoff Kou from 0083.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Hey Giants, maybe don’t play that coverage again…

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Exactly and I know I've said it repeatedly because I just can't think anything else. I just have no idea who the Nina of the Giants is.

Also good lord

Kate Mara?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Daboll in that hoodie looks like he’s ready to sell some bootleg DVDs of Avatar.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Maybe but if OBJ came back he'd be the Nina of the Giants for sure.

Eli is Keith

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Motherfucker

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Alaois posted:

eli is south burning

Nah, that was Kerry Collins

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
On the one hand, ties are funny and cool

On the other, I want to go to sleep

Lol Collinsworth doing the music

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:siren:CLOWNBALL:siren:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:flag:?!

Edit: :sickos:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Everyone hold on to your butts, we’re about to hit potentially peak :siren:CLOWNBALL:siren:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqi1F_cAmno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Look on the bright side, everyone:

This will make Dan Snyder angry and/or sad!