Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

2023 will be the year of server side swift and unikernels are gonna make an endrun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

ADINSX posted:

One more: after more comes out about ftx us makes it harder or impossible for banks to deal with exchanges causing crypto to crash further

Once Binance goes to the chopping block it will eat 60% of TSLA's remaining stock price (Didn't they do some poo poo together with buttcoin?)

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

make sure you follow the osha guide so you don't gently caress up your neck on the slippery pixels

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

Jonny 290 posted:

the first real setback in fintech in years

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

I predict I will have a new graphics card before 2023

(It's an XFX Merc 310 RX 7900 XTX 24GB)