Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Zuck steps down from Facebook after meta verse proves to be a horrible investment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

One more: after more comes out about ftx us makes it harder or impossible for banks to deal with exchanges causing crypto to crash further

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

rotor posted:

elon musk trips in the bathroom of an applebees and his head falls in a toilet and he drowns in the toilet

#restinpiss

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

post hole digger posted:

Twitter will basically be the same as it is now in 2023, musk will still be in charge, the whole will just be stupider.

I'll take the opposite and predict he'll find someone else to run it. He'll still post non stop but there will be some rube to take the brunt of the blame when things don't go well. That's assuming it doesn't go bankrupt or get sold off at some fraction of 44b

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

ADINSX posted:

I'll take the opposite and predict he'll find someone else to run it. He'll still post non stop but there will be some rube to take the brunt of the blame when things don't go well. That's assuming it doesn't go bankrupt or get sold off at some fraction of 44b

Hey I got one https://www.reuters.com/technology/musk-says-has-found-new-ceo-twitter-2023-05-11/

Now fingers crossed on that piss toilet prediction