Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i talked a LOT of poo poo about high refresh and then got a 1440p that can do 165 hertz and its pretty loving cool ngl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i predict i will not buy a new computer in 2023. ryzen 7000 and rtx 4000 cards can suck my dingus

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
m2 ultra mac pro. no matter what they do, it will be way too loving expensive and have weird design choices. some of us will still buy it.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

HamAdams posted:

elong will launch a new startup promising everyone their own robotic shark but will fail to deliver on any promises

the first real setback in fintech in years

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
the giant couch hoodies will become popular in 2023

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
wow he's not dead yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
iphone 15 will come out and will not do so well because how much more poo poo can you cram in these. nobody who has a 13 or 14 will even consider it unless youre hot for usb-c and want to light a thousand dollars on fire over a connector war