Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

He's actually stalking me, can I still post in bere

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

pretty sure this guys elon musk

speng31b posted:

Alright waffle house you did it. It's me, Elon Musk. By posting here in defense of me against other goons you've convinced me to remove my disguise as poster speng31b and reveal myself at last. Ask me anything.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

I'm not Elon Musk

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

cor blimey a goon is stalking me groimes -- elon musk

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fellas if youre oging to u know what mr musk ebcause the voices in your head told you to use something better than a 32

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

wheres that guy who was convinced he had cybered with musk and grimes in second life and this had produced an omniscient AI child that was with him at all moments. great poster

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

speng31b posted:

I'm not Elon Musk

This is exactly what Elon musk would say

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

The real Elon Musk was killed years ago by the CIA. SpaceX got him too close to the truth.

It's okay though I can channel him

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

the bitcoin of weed posted:

wheres that guy who was convinced he had cybered with musk and grimes in second life and this had produced an omniscient AI child that was with him at all moments. great poster

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Real Elon is on the left. Right is a body double that took his place in the mid 2010s.

It's like they weren't even trying to hide the swap

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Woke Mind Virus posted:

This is exactly what Elon musk would say

🤣🤣

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

pretty sure this guys elon musk

Elon Musk can probably afford two forums accounts.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Real Elon is on the left. Right is a body double that took his place in the mid 2010s.

Note only one of these looks like Pol Pot. My conclusion is that he didn't die and is now Musk.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

speng31b posted:

I'm not Elon Musk

This guy's Elon musk

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

[giving myself schizophrenia] melon husk

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Snakefoot is too cool to stalk Musk.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

You must construct additional implants

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTHLrfK54wU

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

the bitcoin of weed posted:

that's Waffle House

leraddude
Dec 9, 2022

by Hand Knit

lol you can see the visible difference a diet of no sun and nothing but amphetamines does to the face

also fkn lol at his hairplugs doing nothing but give him the biggest five-head in the world

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I'm caught up in a top secret government project where I had second life cybersex with grimes and elon musk and now an AI telepathically communicates with me 24/7 and also I have some thoughts on Ukraine

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

John Charity Spring posted:

that's Waffle House

holy poo poo it was, what a prolific poster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

lol look at all those fillers