Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
There's someone that's apparently a very prolific chiefs poster/superfan. They hadn't posted in a few days and people were worried that this person might be dead.

He's not dead, he's just in jail for robbing a bank while driving to the Texans game.

https://twitter.com/THESagerbomb/status/1604995062592684033?s=20&t=hjU1qimuGXDZ13hc_kxklg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Grittybeard posted:

Oh god keep Sammy Watkins at least 50 miles away from the Ravens injury problems at all times.

has he even been healthy on the packers this year? i assumed a team that has only slightly better wideouts than the ravens cut him for a reason

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

lmao the Ravens cannot catch a break

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Ravens should be rooting hard for the Titans to win the AFC South since we'd be an easy win.

Otherwise you'll get the Jags again and, well, we saw what happened last time.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Relentlessboredomm posted:

lmao the Ravens cannot catch a break
Sammy Watkins will, though.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Sammy Watkins will, though.

well he'll be in the vicinity of the break, whether he'll catch it or not tho...

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I love how the eagle is looking to the left like "what the gently caress are y'all doing all the way over there?"

Wait, is Philadelphia literally the only team with a horizontally-oriented logo that doesn't face right?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Well this loving sucks

https://twitter.com/ClutchPointsApp/status/1605318028476182528?t=VheHj0_3COw2s-vQx11-vg&s=19

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Mega64 posted:

Ravens should be rooting hard for the Titans to win the AFC South since we'd be an easy win.

Otherwise you'll get the Jags again and, well, we saw what happened last time.

I was also excited for an Easy Win in 2019

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

jesus christ he's 31 years old

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

fknlo posted:

There's someone that's apparently a very prolific chiefs poster/superfan. They hadn't posted in a few days and people were worried that this person might be dead.

He's not dead, he's just in jail for robbing a bank while driving to the Texans game.

https://twitter.com/THESagerbomb/status/1604995062592684033?s=20&t=hjU1qimuGXDZ13hc_kxklg

Holy poo poo there’s so much to process there :eyepop: absolutely worth the click + deep dive

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Jesus christ, isnt he only in his 30s?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Jesus christ, isnt he only in his 30s?

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

epic bacon posted:

jesus christ he's 31 years old

:smith:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

has he even been healthy on the packers this year? i assumed a team that has only slightly better wideouts than the ravens cut him for a reason

It’s Sammy Watkins, I will give you one guess

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Docjowles posted:

Hey, he was active eventually!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Lmao Sammy Watkins

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Docjowles posted:

Seems good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJIXtdoEGJA

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Tom Brady sacrificed his marriage to keep playing. Stafford has a loving spinal cord bruise and may end up a drat cripple

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you shouldn't call people a drat cripple like this. Like that

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Gah it keeps happening

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

i want one

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
:unsmith:

https://twitter.com/bykevinclark/status/1605340348900786176?t=CHqgDoRXAmEq4AFpOW9Drg&s=19

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

CapnAndy posted:

I love how the eagle is looking to the left like "what the gently caress are y'all doing all the way over there?"

Wait, is Philadelphia literally the only team with a horizontally-oriented logo that doesn't face right?

Bills and Eagles are just staring at each other.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

pasaluki posted:

Bills and Eagles are just staring at each other.

They know what's gonna happen.

Thinking about "What might have been" after we get another Chiefs/49ers Super Bowl.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Was digging through playoff scenarios when I noticed that the Bucs have 8 losses, which means this season is only the second time in Tom Brady's career he's played a full season and gotten fewer than 10 wins (the other time being 2002).

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Kalli posted:

the drive charts are also good

Pats and Jets are very similar teams.

26th vs 28th offense

2nd vs 4th defense

The loving Lions, I love my stupid team

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/JBFlint/status/1605344790354153472

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

youtube tv is the worst service i've ever used in terms of blackouts and their app and site so good loving luck with that. they also detect vpn easily.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

drat, thats the worst of the 3 initial options

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

abelwingnut posted:

youtube tv is the worst service i've ever used in terms of blackouts and their app and site so good loving luck with that. they also detect vpn easily.

As someone who is a YouTube junkie and pays for Premium, I can confirm that Youtube's TV services are loving horrid and this is probably a bad thing.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

it's one of those services you couldn't pay me to use. it is actively infuriating, and their support is texans-tier.

just don't. go support your local bar every sunday instead.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

What up it's ya boyz Troy and Joe! Remember to smash that like button, hit the bell and leave a comment!

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Youtube tv has been fine for me. :shrug:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Ches Neckbeard posted:

yeah

but where's my quadbox

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Mega64 posted:

They know what's gonna happen.

Thinking about "What might have been" after we get another Chiefs/49ers Super Bowl.

Life is suffering, so it's going to be Bucs/Bills. Tom will get another ring. Then months later in the offseason he'll finally get popped for PEDs.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

YouTube has to be better than streaming Sunday Ticket because that app is 100% a hunk of crashing poo poo.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

It's only fine for me because I use my buddy's login. I'm assuming there will be an upcharge and they aren't just going to include this because they're a cool good and fun company.

It's a shame that I only get Raider/49er/Charger games here in northern California. I only get Browns games when they're on MNF or something, so I still have to resort to bootleg streams for my fix of weekly disappointment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Nervous posted:

Life is suffering, so it's going to be Bucs/Bills. Tom will get another ring. Then months later in the offseason he'll finally get popped for PEDs.

this is how i know you havent seen a bucs game this year.

i can promise you that the bucs will not make the superbowl this year