Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

is that lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

covidstomper58 posted:

And an unavoidable consequence of human existence. Humans are born with a certain amount of fart particles, as determined by their genetics and their labor. When they are young a large amount of them are released, and this varies as time goes by until they get depleted and die. No farts can be created or destroyed, only released and diluted.
I'm lactose intolerant and feel like I've gone through a few lifetimes worth of farts by now :thunk:

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Dear OP,

As per my previous fart,

*farting sound*

Sincerely,

A Butt

P.S: I didn't read your post.

Bored