Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
C makes the most sense.

It is where Carthage began and where Carthage returned, straddling the axis of the world. Nowhere else would truly be plausible.

Also I appreciate that more influential than the name of Mago in truth is Elissa, and it all began with a man who was VERY fight horny for the giant woman who beat him in a fight…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Chatrapati posted:

Rennaisance artists depicting mythological beauties in this timeline do not paint pale women coming out from shells, but muscled behemoths itching to have a go.

A makes more sense to me anyway, or possibly E.

Early medieval tapestry of Sif stepping on Metallo had some long term knock on effects.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I think the only thing marring the perfection of this history is that Spania could probably use a more Punic name.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

hashashash posted:

I'm pretty sure Spania is the actual Punic name, warped by the Romans into Hispania and then modern day Spain

Well I’ll be damned.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

Also I can’t believe I caught up on this LP and didn’t find a single “look at me. Look at me. I am the Khan now” art piece.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

So much of Europe is an irrelevant backwater in this timeline that I’m gonna laugh when the Scramble for Europe happens and it’s getting carved up between eastern and north african colonial powers.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

B feels the most narratively plausible and the most likely to lead to a good story.

Don’t force an HRE to exist just for the sake of it. Nic Cage, not the HRE, is the only universal constant.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I see the righteous path is already being chosen here but

D Druidic Europe galvanizing itself is the most interesting option by far. A would also have been cool tbf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

B

This LP is a failure if HoI4 isn't a bunch of variously Punic Spidermen pointing at each other with guns.