Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

SirPhoebos posted:

The Cultus-Deorum has a saga of Jupiter marrying Loki. It started as a trick, but the Aesir and Rumir are too committed to back out of it now.

was that before or after loki trasformed himself into a mare in order to gently caress The Biggest Horse In The Universe? dude really got around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

hashashash posted:

also, re sub saharan africa, I realised too late that this wasn't CK2, which didn't include nearly so much as ck3's map. it was too late to host another vote, but if anyone's got ideas for event chains that could lead to something interesting happening there, I'd be happy to incorporate something

sunset invasion inexplicably conquers madagascar and just decides to roll with it

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

AJ_Impy posted:

Avoid all interiors like the plague. Absorb every coastline everywhere.

maybe we can do limited francing along the way to forming the People's Republic of Megabelgium-Portugal?

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

SirPhoebos posted:

Why would we need a strapless evening gown? :confused:

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

hashashash posted:

oh dont worry about that, i've got a few surprises up my sleeve

event invasions from e.g. canaanite mongolia and roman space aliens?

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Hellioning posted:

B. Everyone loves the Holy Land, I'm sure whoever owns it will be glad to see us!

B charging rear end-first into Holy War Thunderdome and converting jerusalem to paganism-but-weird sounds like a fun way to piss off basically everyone. even if you're not playing Dominions

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

take another adventure and land in Canada, and marry the pope. it's the last thing anyone will expect.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

...does it matter that I wasn't serious at all when I suggested Jewish Mongolia invading Europe? What the gently caress, let's get stupid. A

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

ah yes the famous Battle of PlaceholderLocation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

C for stupid meme potential