Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

A let's get that good kush going :420:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

I have been working all day on two of the five papers I need to have finished in the next week and somehow reading this was still the most stressful part of my day.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

By popular demand posted:

First poster to tell an interesting fact about the Phoenicians gets to tell me what to vote.

why did they branch out all over the mediterranean but never expand their holdings in the levant?

because they were too tyred.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

B

C

A

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

hashashash posted:

there's actually a wild amount of online theories about Punic etymologies for a lot of European place names, it's almost funny, but also a lot of it probably isn't very legitimate

Well in this timeline they're all legitimate!!

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

:sickos:

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Absolute majority

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Hellioning posted:

There are three options to any goon megacampaign: Become England, Become France, or Become Germany. (or the Secret Fourth Option, which is Become Rome, but, you know, England, France, and Germany are also Rome, so that doesn't reall count.)

Excuse me, the Byzantine Commune is not Rome, it just happens to contain both capitals of the old Roman empire and speak its languages and retain its cultural heritage and... hmm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

B - it's time to go home.