Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

A

a) because ancient egypt rules

b) as cool as carthage is, the idea of a megaLP where you have no latin at all and instead a severely dead language to create names sounds like an abject nightmare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

C - CISGO

we must return home after so long

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

Ptolemaic Egypt adopting Christianity and going Da Vinci Code two millennia early and proclaiming to be descended from the secret child of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, thus having a reason to keep their incest thing going

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

These Romans coming from afar on ships, speaking a mixture of Germanic and Latin…

oh my god we created the english

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

BAC

I want crazy pharonic christianity to be having a good time

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

C
A
B

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

A
B
A

gimme gimme gimme holy war after midnight, won’t somebody help me chase these heathens away

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

C
A
Vasconia

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

habeasdorkus posted:

I hope the Romans are now up in Hudson Bay after having travelled even further north to get away from Carthage.

the roman fled across the globe, and the carthaginian followed

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

A! The Magonids shall rule over the most ancient empire in the world, etching their names into the legendary Pyramids themselves!

also drat elissa ruled

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

B!

The glory of the Nile, and the legacy of the most ancient society we know of.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

Europa

Little Carthage especially. seems relatively stable and right on major trade routes, so it makes sense that they’d start going big on their heritage and getting interested in trade/colonial expeditions again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

B

the city that never sleeps, the big apple, that’s right baby we’re headed to littler carthage