Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.
E— let’s make Cato the Elder spin in his grave!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.

QuoProQuid posted:

destroying rome is passé, the only way to truly neutralize rome is to seduce it

it's our enemies to lovers arc

Honestly, I’m here for it.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

SirPhoebos posted:

And thus the nightmare of full immersive conversion begins. "gently caress, 'London' has a latin root*! What would it be called in Phoenician??"

This sort of thing is why I was so glad the byzLP startdate was after the Norman Conquest, so I could reasonably assume that something like English as we know it will exist.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

Pour one out for Hannibal; RIP to a real one. :rip:

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

God, I really thought we were hosed after that defeat at Skaleton, but we made it!

I feel a little bad Rome was burned and salted, but, well, I guess they'd do the same to us. :v:

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

A feels the most Carthaginian. Boats!

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

C, A, C

I enjoy playing dice with the universe, but I also have a soft spot for the Ptolemies.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

A, C, A

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

A little king for a little Carthage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

B!!!