Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

B

Let's pack our bags and upturn the Mediterranean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

Changing my vote from B to A

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

:sickos:

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

Are you planning on releasing this mod, OP?

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

Dahomey Amazons lead a feminist revolution to topple all men

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

It's very funny to me that the Romans are still calling themselves an empire despite controlling just a bunch of frozen forests in Germania

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

hashashash posted:

i need to occasionally need to tag switch to fix bugs (this one was a Roman emperor dying and yet somehow still ruling?) and that messes it up apparently

The eternal emperor...

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

C

I don't think we had any big LPs set there for a long time.

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

Hang on, what are the Anglo-Saxons doing in Iceland?

edit: They've been there the whole time??

also: The Hellenic religion is almost completely gone, but the Cultus Deorum or w/e is spreading everywhere in Europe. The Romans may be withdrawing, but their gods are moving forward. Also, a bunch of Muslim sects appear to have fled westward as the Caliphate strengthens its hold on the Middle East. Tengriism is also supplanting native faiths.

Mr.Morgenstern fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Apr 6, 2023

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

hashashash posted:

oh wow, I have no idea how I missed that. I'll fix it to something more sensible, maybe plop a bunch of Romans there

LMAO I thought you did that on purpose, like an Icelandic Anglo-Saxon invasion was one of the later shake-ups you were hinting at.

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

I don't think it's game over if the Khan conquers you, you just lose your empire title and are vassalized. I think a few generations as vassals wouldn't be too bad, we can just break free once the empire splits up.