Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yuiiut
Jul 3, 2022

I've got something to tell you. Something that may shock and discredit you. And that thing is as follows: I'm not wearing a tie at all.
Wait, how did I miss another LP starting that's already done all the conlanging for a public dominated world? Fantastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuiiut
Jul 3, 2022

I've got something to tell you. Something that may shock and discredit you. And that thing is as follows: I'm not wearing a tie at all.
We shouldn't turn our Backs on the Caliph just yet, that's just asking for a resurgence

Yuiiut
Jul 3, 2022

What's the culture in Egypt? Some medley of Punic, Pontic, Coptic and Hebrew?

B

Yuiiut
Jul 3, 2022

If it's ultra syncretism we're after, the Taurician peninsular was one of the last holdouts of the hypsistarians, an extremely odd (to the most of our knowledge) Greco-Judaic monotheistic fire cult

Yuiiut
Jul 3, 2022

C, but specifically Mesopotamia - as the heartland of the Selucids it would have preserved a lot of Greek philosophy, which would have been studied and expanded on when the Caliphate took over, and absent the mongol invasions cities up and down the twin rivers likely serve as banking and finance hubs for the Crown and the silk road trade

Yuiiut
Jul 3, 2022

Probably futile but one lAst ride for the horsemen sounds good, they always get sidelined in EU

Yuiiut
Jul 3, 2022

This Ceems the most interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuiiut
Jul 3, 2022

Anything But C