Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chronometry
Jul 19, 2022
E! Carthago delenda non est!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chronometry
Jul 19, 2022

Fivemarks posted:

As long as we exist, the romans are going to be able to unify over being angry we beat them.

I didn't know Revanchism was an Imperator mechanic!

Chronometry
Jul 19, 2022
What is this godsdamn plot armour?!

Chronometry
Jul 19, 2022

hashashash posted:

i'd like to get a king who's in over their head just to show how much of shitshow ck3 can be when you play suboptimally, but unfortunately so far our rulers have been pretty good

Something something suffering from success.

Chronometry
Jul 19, 2022
B. Time is naught but a circle, after all.

(Does this mean we're leaving the Narrow Sea behind and following Elissa's Adventure instead?)

Chronometry
Jul 19, 2022
...does anyone know any Punic swear words? I feel we're in desperate need of some.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chronometry
Jul 19, 2022
...right, where to next? I hear Iberia is nice this time of year.