Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

i cant believe i was the useless piece of shit who managed to rig all the Library of Ruina LP thread polls and all i got was this account and shitty avatar.

pls say hi and heckle me
Sad to see Elissa go but drat am thrilled to see where the LP will go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

i cant believe i was the useless piece of shit who managed to rig all the Library of Ruina LP thread polls and all i got was this account and shitty avatar.

pls say hi and heckle me
Is the LP still alive or has it gone down the drain?

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

hashashash posted:

just on hiatus, I take a lengthy break whenever I get burnt out on Paradox games -- but I'll get back in the mood for them eventually

these LPs take years anyways, so it's inevitable

Take your time. Your mental health is more important anyway so take all the break you need

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me
C time baby. Let's go create some other religion!

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me
I love the "What do you mean its heretic? I don't see what you're talking about!" vibe that Philosir bring to the table

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

Rejected Fate posted:

I'm sure we can talk reasonably to this Temujin fellow.

Funnily enough, the best way to deal with him is to wait that he has amassed strength and ennemies and then stab him 5 times and then stab his heir 5 times when he takes the throne and to rinse and repeat until the Mongol Empire is no more.

hashashash posted:

yep pretty much took out an entire generation

Hopefully, they will wash their hands now.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

hashashash posted:

I'm thinking about going the assassination route -- but it would be quite gamey, especially if our new ruler doesn't end up as a very flamboyant schemer

I thought there was always 20 peoples ready to stab the big boss even if you didn't take into account bribe?

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me
B, we need resistance in order for this to be a greater victory

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me
I love how the Elissid Crown is the strongest Empire yet and also has the highest development there. Seem like they will start with an advance over everyone else. Malik sacking all of India at age 12 and then saying "Did you know I've killed a few bandits in my youth?" is the funniest poo poo ever

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me
C

These guy has the most development in the entire game.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me

Captain Oblivious posted:

Also I can’t believe I caught up on this LP and didn’t find a single “look at me. Look at me. I am the Khan now” art piece.

It's not perfect, but I'm not that great at drawing so here's a meme instead!

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me
C because I like to disagree with people on stuff and India was sad that we didn't vote it so I'm avoiding a similar fate.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me
D

I want some random religion that pray 20 different gods to decide to wage holy wars in the name of Artemis or whatever they pray.

Although I must say, B sound interesting.

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me
B

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L.U.I.G.I
Apr 19, 2023

pls say hi and heckle me
A, if we are to go in the spirit of an alternative history