Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Does Invictus extend the timeframe any, or are we gonna have to invent our own Fall of Rome when converting to CK3?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
A, C, C

I want Carthage to stick around so we can Delenda Est them ourselves.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
C, B, A

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
B, A, B

Yahweh Thunderdome, baby!

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
C, E, and Masva (if Carthaginian colonies are allowed), else Hellenic League

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
See, this is why I voted for Masva to stick around: to be a counterbalance to the English.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Well, Masva is still there, and I remain extremely interested in how they get along with their Roman neighbors.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Me watching in horror as, in our quest to not become France, we accidentally become England instead.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
B

Having conquered Old Carthage, we must return to Even Older Carthage.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Gotta hand it to a guy who gets excommunicated and responds with "No, Holy Father, it is you who is excommunicated."

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
A

I did not get enough Jewish Steppes out of Grey Hunter's thread. I need more!

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

hashashash posted:

yeah I reckon that's the general aim I'm going for -- judaism as a base, but with heavy pagan customs incorporated (concubines, grand festivals, maybe Tengri and Thor etc as angels)

and because he's a bit mad, I'm definitely having him prance about claiming to be the Holy Spirit incarnate

But how does he feel about pants?

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

broke: stab frenzy
woke: submit and chill
bespoke: submit and stab your way into ruling as the khan of the empire you were trying to build anyways

:hmmyes:

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Though it seems hopeless, I am voting A because we need to sack Carthage one last time.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

hashashash posted:

looks like B has it in the bag - mughals here we come

have they not suffered enough :(

It is a tradition of great rulers to prove their might by sacking a great Carthage. Lord knows there are enough of them around. I suppose we can compromise by declaring Shanghai the Carthage of the Far East, and then sacking it.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
C makes the most sense, as a the crossroad between the western and eastern seas.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
B

If you want a HRE, there's a perfectly good Rome up in Norway.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

SirPhoebos posted:

D

(fingers crossed for Rome)

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
A

Someone's gotta use it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Voting A, but at least one of the native empires should have assimilated a Carthage as part of their founding myth.