Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

There wasn't much to enjoy in that game, but I did appreciate Quinnen Williams just completely dwarfing Hasty on this play. It looks like me covering my 6 year old and finishing with a noogie, the size difference is hilarious.

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/highlight-quinnen-williams-breaks-up-a-jaguars-screen-attempt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Mystic Stylez posted:

Ravens are the greatest franchise in NFL history

Just what Kawalimus needed, another bizarre Ravens record to fetishize and stress out over

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

mcmagic posted:

You'd think this would be a fun season for vikings fans even if they are a bit overrated and lucky.

Yeah this seems like it should be an incredibly fun run with the Vikings pulling win after win out of their rear end. I mean my god that Bills game alone with the fumble in the endzone, and then the comeback against the Colts. They've had some of the most exciting games of the year as someone who doesn't even care about the team. Also Jefferson is on pace to set the all time receiving yards single season record.

Not trying to tell anyone else how to feel but watching your team flip a coin heads like 200 times in a row sounds pretty cool.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

wandler20 posted:

Someone keeps saying he's a top 10 QB tho.

And robbed of the MVP TWICE if I remember correctly. The NFL's vendetta against the Raiders absolutely knows no bounds. Goodell may actually be negotiating with the government at this very moment to launch a drone strike on Mark Davis' house, according to well placed deep state sources.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

EmbryoSteve posted:

no coach will ever come out and say "This guy just isnt the guy" with their words their actions will tell us though. Flacco being active over Wilson next week screams "THIS GUY IS NOT THE GUY" just as loud as him just saying it in a press conference.

And as others have stated, they could maybe darnold him in the offseason

Before Wilson’s meltdown start against the Jags, Saleh said something like “I expect a few things to crop up during the game”. Which while still veiled was pretty explicitly “this kid sucks rear end and we are only starting him cause we have to” by NFL standards.