Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I"m going to crop dust my family as much as possible

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

I’m thinking of doing an ironic hoxhaist bit to troll the fam (I’m actually more of an orthodox leninist, and they know this)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

me: grandma, chairman gonzalo is a leader comparable only to the likes of marx, stalin, engels, lenin, mao, and stalin. Making the protracted people's war a universal concept to the conditions of every country was a brilliant move which will lead to full communism unlike revisionist countries like China and Cuba.

grandma: Mao once said "Those with a "Left" deviation in their thinking magnify contradictions between ourselves and the enemy to such an extent that they take certain contradictions among the people for contradictions with the enemy and regard as counter-revolutionaries persons who are actually not. Both these views are wrong. Neither makes possible the correctly handling of the problem of eliminating counter-revolutionaries or a correct assessment of this work. "

me:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

interrupting the annual christmas reading of "combat liberalism" to give my dad a copy of "continuity and rupture" and getting thrown out of the house

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

not gonna shock my family with this because they already believe that Peruvian peasants deserve to be boiled alive

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

TheSlutPit posted:

I’m thinking of doing an ironic hoxhaist bit to troll the fam (I’m actually more of an orthodox leninist, and they know this)

so you *are* a hoxhaist

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I always think it's funny when they tack him on to the end of mlm

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Brining this drama to the family Christmas gathering so soon after the passing of Joma is self-indulgent liberalism.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

I always think it's funny when they tack him on to the end of mlm

the online maoists really love him

building mass support through assassination and terrorism

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

me: grandma, chairman gonzalo is a leader comparable only to the likes of marx, stalin, engels, lenin, mao, and stalin. Making the protracted people's war a universal concept to the conditions of every country was a brilliant move which will lead to full communism unlike revisionist countries like China and Cuba.

grandma: Mao once said "Those with a "Left" deviation in their thinking magnify contradictions between ourselves and the enemy to such an extent that they take certain contradictions among the people for contradictions with the enemy and regard as counter-revolutionaries persons who are actually not. Both these views are wrong. Neither makes possible the correctly handling of the problem of eliminating counter-revolutionaries or a correct assessment of this work. "

me:

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
like the muppets?

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Cloks posted:

like the muppets?

uphold gonzoist thought

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 90 days!
any trip reports on this

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

croup coughfield posted:

any trip reports on this

no one got it

my cousins white husband is “getting into” Hindu culture and now has r worded opinions about kashmir now

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
whats his name

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Andrew

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
sad

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

AnimeIsTrash posted:

no one got it

did you try making the muppets joke?

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
why don't you try telling the family you've become employed for once u scrub

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mark immune posted:

why don't you try telling the family you've become employed for once u scrub

ait is a phone scammer, gainfully employed

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

ait is a phone scammer, gainfully employed

pretty racist of you to assume the one (1) indian goon is a phone scammer >_<

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
Path so shining I gotta wear shades

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

pretty racist of you to assume the one (1) indian goon is a phone scammer >_<

i think hes actually a rich YOSPOS computer progammer so im allowed to make this racist joke, its called Punching Up

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

alberto gonzales is a trailblazer. first latinx white house council. a light in the darkness of the bush white house. a lot to look up to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

one time I was walking home drunk and a group of black girls catcalled me with generic white guy names and this one was at the top of their list