Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

This is the thread to complain about holiday related bullshit.

We are doing a very pared back Christmas this year, but I still had to hit the grocery store to get some last minute produce so it didn't wilt in my fridge all week.

Couples who bring their entire families to the grocery store during the holidays blow my mind. One should stay home. Other does the shopping. I'm trying to get in and get out and you're letting your 9 year old boys push a cart sideways down the aisle while the 2 in the cart scream. Don't let your loving kids push the cart.

I cook a lot. I like to play some music or listen to a podcast while I'm spinning plates in the kitchen. Please do not lean on the kitchen bench and scroll on tik-tok with the volume up. Something about 2 second clipped soundbites and that loving high pitched voice makes my forehead vein pulsate. It sounds like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjT3DeoEp0Y

ALSO, If I ask you to please stop with the annoying Tik-Tok videos, please don't explain that "its instagram" and continue to do it. I'm cooking you loving dinner. You're 24 years old. Stop acting like an angsty teen just because you're back home for a weekend. IF you're in the kitchen you're either helping or cleaning. We trying to make merry here.

STFU about politics. All of it. Yes, even you. There always has to be one aunt or uncle that has a half glass too much sherry and needs to hold court. S.T.F.U.

Anyways I'm sure I'll find more reasons to bump this thread in the coming days. Merry chrisler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPwmXIY2YjY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I got kinda drunk at work today.

As a result, when I went to the bar tonight, I wasn't really feeling much like drinking.

Fuckin bullshit if you ask me.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I mostly hate all that lovely music but honestly bringing a tree into your house is cool af and I have a socks fetish so hang that poo poo from the mantle or whatever back off santa haha. :shrug:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Poohs Packin posted:

STFU about politics. All of it. Yes, even you. There always has to be one aunt or uncle that has a half glass too much sherry and needs to hold court. S.T.F.U.

The concept of Santa is going to be political next year. Get ready for it, bitches

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
I just wish Santa was real, because we sure could use a dude like that right about now.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

wesleywillis posted:

As a result, when I went to the bar tonight, I wasn't really feeling much like drinking.

Sounds like youre not putting your shoulder into it

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Not enough Chris in chrissmass

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The market was selling eggs for $10 a dozen loving thanks obama

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

No more Santa at my mall. leftist sectarian publicists k-gang members got to him

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

No more Santa at my mall. leftist sectarian publicists k-gang members got to him

Just had the thought: there is almost certainly a non-zero amount of santas that have gotten fired for espousing Q-related political beliefs to children

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Poohs Packin posted:

Just had the thought: there is almost certainly a non-zero amount of santas that have gotten fired for espousing Q-related political beliefs to children

You think they got fired instead of promoted? I'm not sure what a Santa promotion entails I assume they get made king of the santas or something.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Duck and Cover posted:

You think they got fired instead of promoted? I'm not sure what a Santa promotion entails I assume they get made king of the santas or something.

Guess it really depends on if the person running the mall is based or not

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

wesleywillis posted:

They call it the piss sinking paradox

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Santa wore a tie to his first day and got promoted to general manager of santawokes

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Couple years ago I was drinking alone in a bar on Christmas eve in Cleveland, Ohio. It just sort of worked out that my folks were traveling for Christmas and I had to work so driving home wasn't really an option.

Some young manic pixie type was trying really hard to convince me that it was sad to be alone in a bar on Christmas and I was like "no, seriously, this actually rules and I'm very much into it" but she didn't believe me. FUCKIN CHICKS MANNNN.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Poohs Packin posted:

Couple years ago I was drinking alone in a bar on Christmas eve in Cleveland, Ohio. It just sort of worked out that my folks were traveling for Christmas and I had to work so driving home wasn't really an option.

Some young manic pixie type was trying really hard to convince me that it was sad to be alone in a bar on Christmas and I was like "no, seriously, this actually rules and I'm very much into it" but she didn't believe me. FUCKIN CHICKS MANNNN.

She was tryna slam dog

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

She was tryna slam dog

*pours one out for lost pussy of days past*

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

My new graphics card is a day late because of the ice

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Over three months before jesus dies :sigh:

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
why the hell are the best deals after christmas???

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
Do you want some cheese with that whine? Lol!!

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Have to work on Monday so I can't fly home to visit my mom who is battling cancer; wife is going to house sit a cat across town for the weekend so I will be spending Christmas alone.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

hail santa

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Gasmask posted:

Do you want some cheese with that whine? Lol!!

Yes, send cheese.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
It's goddamn cold.

This whole 'winter holiday' business was invented to distract us all from how cold it is, and it's not goddamn working.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I have to talk to a bunch of relatives I don’t really identify with and see twice a year, other than my one step cousin who is sort of in the same career realm but is hard to talk to.

They’re vegan and I’m not that good of a cook to quickly try a vegan dish pivot but at least they’re chill enough to be like, don’t worry about it, we’ll stay for a few drinks and do dinner on our own. Good on them for that at least.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

i hate the goddamned holidays. everything about it. the weather, the food, the music, the movies, the family get togethers, gift giving, gift receiving. i hate christmas. also my seasonal affective disorder gets really bad this time of year

Ograbme
Jul 26, 2003

D--n it, how he nicks 'em
I'm really hard to buy for, so I don't like my presents, which makes people mad at me, which makes me feel bad.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

TK8325 posted:

i hate the goddamned holidays. everything about it. the weather, the food, the music, the movies, the family get togethers, gift giving, gift receiving. i hate christmas. also my seasonal affective disorder gets really bad this time of year

HATED A BABY?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
have to leave my hovel in my barely hip metropolitan area to go the small town world, in 2 degree weather, gently caress this poo poo. the wind has been roaring for 2 days

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
sudden
onset

seasonal
affective
disorder

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Fuckers be trying to charge me 7 bucks to watch Charlie Brown Christmas on Apple TV.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Poohs Packin posted:

:goonsay: no no this is great I love being alone. I love it so much

:blush: well do you think you would want a friend to spend tonight with

:goonsay: NAH I'm enjoying being alone

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I loving hate Christass music so loving much. gently caress Christmas and the boring poo poo i have to sit through a Christmas story AGAIN for the 7th year in a loving row.

I'm so loving tired of the lovely rear end Christmas movies and who the duck would want to do a good Christmas movie when you only watch this horse poo poo for a month or less and then it's back on the loving dvd rack or whatever the commie lib kids have nowadays.

gently caress Christmas and Fick everything about it. I'm tired of people wearing Christmas poo poo to work and dressing as elves to the point where I may just go full Elon musk and ban Christmas celebration from work. I'll just blame a lawsuit or someone complaining about bias and ban it all.

My wife's parents love the loving movies and poo poo there was a year I watched for 5 mins then literally wandered to a grocery store to get a Yerba mate and smoke my weed pen. After an hour and 10 I came back and no one noticed so I'm gonna do that again this year. I cannot understand how you can be 28 yes old and still glue yourself to the TV screen because mommy and daddy said so. gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress RUCK CHRISTNAS

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I. WANT. PRESENTS!!@!!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

GIVE ME PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMxgttJpbZE

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Christmas is for children and vicars.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I loving hate Christass music so loving much. gently caress Christmas and the boring poo poo i have to sit through a Christmas story AGAIN for the 7th year in a loving row.

I'm so loving tired of the lovely rear end Christmas movies and who the duck would want to do a good Christmas movie when you only watch this horse poo poo for a month or less and then it's back on the loving dvd rack or whatever the commie lib kids have nowadays.

gently caress Christmas and Fick everything about it. I'm tired of people wearing Christmas poo poo to work and dressing as elves to the point where I may just go full Elon musk and ban Christmas celebration from work. I'll just blame a lawsuit or someone complaining about bias and ban it all.

My wife's parents love the loving movies and poo poo there was a year I watched for 5 mins then literally wandered to a grocery store to get a Yerba mate and smoke my weed pen. After an hour and 10 I came back and no one noticed so I'm gonna do that again this year. I cannot understand how you can be 28 yes old and still glue yourself to the TV screen because mommy and daddy said so. gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress RUCK CHRISTNAS

Someone sure is being a Grinch today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Maybe we should just leave you Home Alone next year