Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

DangerDummy! posted:

I kinda miss the COVID incel yelling at people.

x2 that was a bad shoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

kntfkr posted:

But Christmas is on a Sunday. You should automatically get monday off. Or just assume you do and don't go in.

I don't go back to work until Jan 2 at 10PM cuz Germans, at least, recognize holidays

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

x2 that was a bad shoot

he's off probation, I'll send him a PM and tell him to come back to this thread to "dunk on people"

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

it's been 30-odd years and we still haven't gotten around to feeding the world. song will last forever though.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

my stepdad is an awkward ur-boomer who loves talking about people he knows who ostensibly have a lot of money, and complaining about having to respect other people if it mildly inconveniences him

my stepsister (his daughter) is 45 and continually makes snide comments about how my wife and I parent my kids, despite her not having any. i don’t even really notice cos who cares what she thinks but my wife got PISSED and had her up about it (good poo poo) and now stepsister is basically silent and just trying to avoid everyone (preferable)

in the meantime my mum is going around trying to please everyone, to her own detriment, as she has her whole life. love you mum but I wish you would stand up for yourself

anyways the ham was delicious

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
Inversion layer making the air stagnant? Better light up every fireplace in town.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Not planning anything(or telling anyone) but expecting all your children and their families to show up for christmas, then guilt tripping them for making plans(because you just assumed everyone was coming to YOUR house) is pretty fuckin annoying, and actually that behavior just pushes people away. It's called an invitation, get over yourself.

Oh and "a parent deserves to see their children every Christmas" is cute in theory, but pinning your kids against seeing their father on one Christmas every few years is pretty hosed up.

Nevermind I haven't seen my family for the holidays in 3 years, and my dad like 5. Go ahead and keep making my wife sad on Christmas though, I'm sure everyone will forget about by next year.

Thanks, op

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Nooner posted:

Remember that chick who did the COVID challenge where she licked the toilet seat on the airplane?

Well I ate her rear end :smug:

I hosed her in the rear end. BEFORE you ate her rear end. So you were eating my COVID cummies.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Everybody lives so far away. Wanna fly over and visit? Too bad, flights canceled.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Icochet posted:

Lemme guess, forum ownership?

Uhhhhhhh no, motherfucker. I was in restaurant management, a field where things like theft, drug addiction, and violence against women are unheard of.

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude

Animal-Mother posted:

Everybody lives so far away. Wanna fly over and visit? Too bad, flights canceled.

They should make the country smaller

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
I'm upset there isn't a dedicated Bad Presents thread and hasn't been for a few years now. Those were my favorite.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I've got a bad present for you bud just let me squat down on your chimney

GoodyTwoShoes
Oct 26, 2013
I really hate Xmas music on the radio, since they start the take-over on the day after Thanksgiving. If I don't avoid it like the plague, I'm sick of Xmas before we even get to Dec 15th.

Today, I'm listening to the very loud fan over my stove while my duck is in the oven. Gonna be yummy, but I hate that (elderly) fan as much as I hate Xmas radio. :(

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Poohs Packin posted:

He's rad if you want to talk to a mid 30s dude about Apex Legends and Steven Crowder.

Battle royales suck prove me wrong. :smuggo:

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

interwhat posted:

They should make the country smaller

brb, investing more in miniaturization like in spaceward ho

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

For whoever might be in the mood for some extreme Holiday whining, I present to you: "Scrooge wasn't THAT bad!" An exploration of the bizarre trend of op-ed writers defending Ebenezer Scrooge every December 25th. I am quite proud of it, think it's p funny - and hey, it even features a few surprise special guests. Feel free to like/comment/sub as it appeases the algorithm gods.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Calico Heart posted:

For whoever might be in the mood for some extreme Holiday whining, I present to you: "Scrooge wasn't THAT bad!" An exploration of the bizarre trend of op-ed writers defending Ebenezer Scrooge every December 25th. I am quite proud of it, think it's p funny - and hey, it even features a few surprise special guests. Feel free to like/comment/sub as it appeases the algorithm gods.

Oh, is this you?

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Calico Heart posted:

this is really good, I think you could have a pretty successful channel doing these kinda video essays

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

The holiday dinner table has apparently time traveled back to 1997 because it's now on the topic of how confusing it is to order a cup of coffee at Starbucks and if you ask the clerk for a cup of black coffee they have no idea what you're talking about and how the guy behind the counter has scary neck tattoos and will never go far in life

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
they're right about the neck tattoos though, maybe not scary but the other part

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Calico Heart posted:

lol @ the first comment.

quote:

I don't know why I'm telling anybody this, but I saw a tumblr post the other day that was like "she ebbin on my neezer till I scrooge" and I can't get it out of my head, help.

(Excellent video BTW ^_^)

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Tim Whatley posted:

The holiday dinner table has apparently time traveled back to 1997 because it's now on the topic of how confusing it is to order a cup of coffee at Starbucks and if you ask the clerk for a cup of black coffee they have no idea what you're talking about and how the guy behind the counter has scary neck tattoos and will never go far in life

Have you considered just not talking to or meeting with these people anymore

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

MrQwerty posted:

I don't go back to work until Jan 2 at 10PM cuz Germans, at least, recognize holidays

Do you work fort Siemens semen?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

kntfkr posted:

Do you work fort Siemens semen?

Close

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

I avoided all relatives other than my mother today.

The relatives are showing up at the end of the week. The cheery on top is that there is absolutely no alcohol at any of these events.

RC and Moon Pie fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Dec 26, 2022

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
The holidays are tight af.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

RC and Moon Pie posted:

I avoided all relatives other than my mother today.

The relatives are showing up at the end of the week. The cheery on top is that there is absolutely no alcohol at any of these events.

smoke weed

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I've been sick as gently caress for the last 3 days. I missed out on awesome dinners and I'm pretty hungry now since I've barely eaten and I'm kind of wishing I had some turkey and mashed potatoes. Oh well.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Tarkus posted:

I've been sick as gently caress for the last 3 days. I missed out on awesome dinners and I'm pretty hungry now since I've barely eaten and I'm kind of wishing I had some turkey and mashed potatoes. Oh well.

Thoughts and prayers.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
holidays were pretty sweet this year tbh

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Same stupid bitch poo poo, nobody listens to a loving thing I say.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

I got trapped and was forced to watch Christmas With The Kranks :suicide:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
When my children are old enough to understand, a handful of people are going to explain very clearly to all of them that they didn’t get to see their father for the first two years of their life because their mommy was beating on me in front of an audience.

They may or may not want to let you continue living in their house.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Dec 26, 2022

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
But it’s Christmas so it’s time for me to let you start loving me again. You loving pig.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Nerf is not loving around with the new rifles. Young lad hit me HARD in the balls with a dart and Ol Righty is the size of an apricot now.

Poor lil dude felt bad and I felt bad for screaming loving poo poo**** (australian slang for person) so loudly on Santas birthday.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

But it’s Christmas so it’s time for me to let you start loving me again. You loving pig.

Heh yeah :holy:

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Want to chuck the spiral sliced ham out the window and replace it with a proper New England style boiled ham.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Yeah it me

git apologist posted:

this is really good, I think you could have a pretty successful channel doing these kinda video essays

Cheers! It’s pretty hard getting a channel off the ground as it turns out. The couple vids I’ve done that have done well were also, fantastically, demonetised. The doctor sure does take his share, don’t he?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Everyone loved my gifts and I got some great things in return. Very blessed to have a loving family.

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chinatown posted:

Everyone loved my gifts and I got some great things in return. Very blessed to have a loving family.

:hai:

I'd report this for poo poo posting in the Holiday Whining thread, but half the mods are on break this week and I don't want to overwhelm the remaining few.