Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Usually grab a pint or two on Christmas eve, last year a fella in the toilets offered me a key of salted caramel flavoured cocaine. Regrettably I turned it down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Shout out to that dude for bringing the "cousin everyone hates at Christmas dinner" energy to the holiday whining threadzl, very authentic.

I'm back at my parents house but my childhood bedroom got given to my niece, was gonna smoke a doob out the window for old times sake but it's 2022 I'll just vape and have an edible later gently caress the past nostalgia is the thief of joy.