Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

I loving hate Christass music so loving much. gently caress Christmas and the boring poo poo i have to sit through a Christmas story AGAIN for the 7th year in a loving row.

I'm so loving tired of the lovely rear end Christmas movies and who the duck would want to do a good Christmas movie when you only watch this horse poo poo for a month or less and then it's back on the loving dvd rack or whatever the commie lib kids have nowadays.

gently caress Christmas and Fick everything about it. I'm tired of people wearing Christmas poo poo to work and dressing as elves to the point where I may just go full Elon musk and ban Christmas celebration from work. I'll just blame a lawsuit or someone complaining about bias and ban it all.

My wife's parents love the loving movies and poo poo there was a year I watched for 5 mins then literally wandered to a grocery store to get a Yerba mate and smoke my weed pen. After an hour and 10 I came back and no one noticed so I'm gonna do that again this year. I cannot understand how you can be 28 yes old and still glue yourself to the TV screen because mommy and daddy said so. gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress RUCK CHRISTNAS

Someone sure is being a Grinch today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Maybe we should just leave you Home Alone next year