Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

3 power substations vandalized in Washington state, over 14K lost power

Well folks Nazis have done it again in a second wave of attacks on power substations.

This seems like the Nazis attempt to test the response of big gubment to these attacks. In their hopes of a future attack that drops huge portions of the liberal grid and murder people in darkness with NVGs and AR-15s. I think that's the hope at least. Because no power means that they are able to commit horrific atrocities over a couple days with little impunity. It's really bad.

Nazis folks. They are back and this time they want to really try it.

I'd love to hear your feedback on this EXTREMELY loving HORRIFYING DEVELOPMENT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
This is sad, but not as sad as the OP missing piss-easy "a second nazi has attacked the grid" setups or even "white power to the people" but alas :sad:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
fart

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Hire Kevin McCallister to beef up their defenses

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Huh, we just had a transformer go up in flames and knock out the power. Paranoid brain says conspiracy.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The people have been radicalized enough to substitute a lust for sex for a lust for violence. The radicalized will come out via splinter groups activating at once and just making the order go gun down liberals or round them up. It's horrific and 2023 is going to be a scary time.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

News outlets are calling it “vandalism” and not terrorism. Very normal country!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

The people have been radicalized enough to substitute a lust for sex for a lust for violence. The radicalized will come out via splinter groups activating at once and just making the order go gun down liberals or round them up. It's horrific and 2023 is going to be a scary time.

:ok:

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
disappointed in OP for missing the layup title :airquote: How could we Nazi this coming :airquote:

There was also a giant structure fire on Christmas Eve near my house that knocked out power to the entire neighborhood..,.. :shrug: maybe the US shouldn't make the infrastructure so easy to cripple? :shrug:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

:hmmyes: that Nazis will continue to punch down and shoot at things that cannot return fire, but I dont think TYOOL 2023 is going to be more horrific than the George Floyd/BLM/Charlotsville/Rittenhouse crap. I'm almost willing to :toxx: that it will be fundamentally more stupid though

Vampire Panties fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Dec 26, 2022

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

We will never be able to discern the motivations of these lone wolves. Best to not think about it too much

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

article posted:

U.S. Department of Homeland Security warning that critical infrastructure could be among the targets of possible attacks by "lone offenders and small groups motivated by a range of ideological beliefs and/or personal grievances."

Lmao

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I’m not afraid, but I’m full of holiday cheer, which is what I call California champagne and medicated chocolates. Ordinarily I might be afraid, but we’ll never know, because I intend to feel this way forever.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Rowdy kids killed hundreds of meemas and peepas. Oh those kids hahah! I say as a 16 year old leads me into the MTN dew code red human recycling center

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
i did nazi that coming

or i did

whatever

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

turd and anus

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

What a bunch of xunts

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

lol at the reporter saying "right now it's unclear if this was a coordinated attack"

guess it could've been a coincidence that 4 stations were all hit on the same day in the same area

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Perhaps it was an electrical fire? They are full of electric afterall

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
Why did you do it, OP?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Bad Purchase posted:

lol at the reporter saying "right now it's unclear if this was a coordinated attack"

guess it could've been a coincidence that 4 stations were all hit on the same day in the same area

Sinclair station so they probably knew ahead of time

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
tbh you just gotta expect stuff like this to happen when you live in a third world country

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Got my AK, a lawn chair, a thermos of Earl Grey, and a copy of the Bandini Quartet. Time to defend the substation.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
So is the substation down the road from me a substation for ants, or are substations nowhere near as big as power plants in general?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
white power outage

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

white power outrage

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
:lol: if some chud thinks I’m unarmed and afraid of the dark.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

liebrul false flag attack to force gun control. thanks obama!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Sick of all this racism over power stations. I for one will not stand for this!

*sits down and watches old Simpsons episodes*

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

coulda been the substations posed a credible threat to the responsible gun owners, have you consisered that? #notallsubstations

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
The Nazis vs. The Transformers? This the next movie plot?

maskenfreiheit2
Dec 26, 2022
that sucks since the people who would investigate that, the fbi, are also nazis.

i guess we should give the power plants guns so they can stand their ground?

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

they're still at it op. you gotta post harder

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nazis have always hated power.

maskenfreiheit2
Dec 26, 2022

Das Boo posted:

So is the substation down the road from me a substation for ants, or are substations nowhere near as big as power plants in general?

it's not the size of the substation that matters, it's how you use it to have a cascading effect on the power grid to punish retired boomers who bought lovely rear end ryan homes without fireplaces after years of ratfucking the millennials whose coerced and unfairly compensated labor is what ultimately powers said homes

(enjoy blowing a breaker with that space heater karen!)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

maskenfreiheit2 posted:

that sucks since the people who would investigate that, the fbi, are also nazis.

i guess we should give the power plants guns so they can stand their ground?

I thought the FBI wasn't the Nazis because they collaborated with the weirdo purple hair Twitter employees to ban free speech?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Too cowardly to attack domstations

maskenfreiheit2
Dec 26, 2022

Nooner posted:

I thought the FBI wasn't the Nazis because they collaborated with the weirdo purple hair Twitter employees to ban free speech?

i got banned from twitter for making too many rude comments about jeffrey epstein, i get it from both sides

(in that i'm pretty sure i may have been catfished by a dead fbi agent and got lumped in with the incels despite having a great sex life, just being increasingly ornery none of the useless faggots sucking my dick were women)

Devils Affricate posted:

Too cowardly to attack domstations

punny

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

kazr posted:

U.S. Department of Homeland Security warning that critical infrastructure could be among the targets of possible attacks by "lone offenders and small groups motivated by a range of ideological beliefs and/or personal grievances."

Yes, the range is from far right to extremely far right, article is accurate.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

maskenfreiheit2 posted:

i got banned from twitter for making too many rude comments about jeffrey epstein, i get it from both sides

(in that i'm pretty sure i may have been catfished by a dead fbi agent and got lumped in with the incels despite having a great sex life, just being increasingly ornery none of the useless faggots sucking my dick were women)

punny

Incredible energy here.

Anyway sorry the fascists are going to take over America because the FBI is only willing/able to target leftists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Nazis have always hated power.

:hmmyes: