Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Going to? Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

white power outrage

now thats what i call a blackout! lmao

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
article posted:
U.S. Department of Homeland Security warning that critical infrastructure could be among the targets of possible attacks by "lone offenders and small groups motivated by a range of ideological beliefs and/or personal grievances."

The loving Power Company posted:
Shut the gently caress up and pay your loving power bill bitch.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

"lone offenders and small groups motivated by a range of ideological beliefs and/or personal grievances."

ELF strikes again.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Someone ought to do something about all of these groups of lone wolves

maskenfreiheit2
Dec 26, 2022

DickParasite posted:

Incredible energy here.

Anyway sorry the fascists are going to take over America because the FBI is only willing/able to target leftists.

well get ready because i just ate an entire tub of strawberry cheesecake ben and jerry's so the energy is only gonna get better and weirder

i mean, to be fair they'll start up the 4chan party van to arrest pedophiles, but they also apparently are willing to ignore that so long it becomes a kind of sick vouyerism, as was evidenced in the length and uh... girth... of the welcome to video investigation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_video_case

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Falder

https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdpa/pr/suburban-pittsburgh-man-sentenced-7-years-prison-violating-child-sexual-exploitation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Sunrise,_Florida_shootout

i actually got so pissed off i started trying to make the one csam site reveal it's ip, failed, then jumped to repeatedly flooding the chat with gore mislabeled as kidpix then getting repeatedly banned.

(the catfishing thing wasn't a joke, the woman claimed she was some lady scientist but may have been someone from the Pittsburgh FBI field office who also has a ponytail -- either way she was quoting stuff off my hard drive and had her eyes go wide when i was like uhhh i'm not literally ted bundy i just used that handle cause i like to beat people up, you got any weed in this terrible little divorcé apartment?)

Colonel Cancer posted:

Someone ought to do something about all of these groups of lone wolves

i did a bellingcat workshop but honestly they seem to just... say what they're gonna do, then do it. it's not hard to find them. you don't need a master class

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

maskenfreiheit2 posted:

it's not the size of the substation that matters, it's how you use it to have a cascading effect on the power grid to punish retired boomers who bought lovely rear end ryan homes without fireplaces after years of ratfucking the millennials whose coerced and unfairly compensated labor is what ultimately powers said homes

(enjoy blowing a breaker with that space heater karen!)

Lol

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I live in WA and I had no clue about this. Pierce County is pretty blue collar, and split more or less 50/50, so good job, you stupid loving chuds.

If they had any sort of balls or courage or anything resembling logic or reason they'd try to knock out King County but they're too big of cravenly and cowardly losers to ever attempt that because they know they'll get got.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Maybe they were eco-terrorists that want people to go "off grid" to save the palnet

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The second Nazi has kissed my lips

maskenfreiheit2
Dec 26, 2022

Poohs Packin posted:

Maybe they were eco-terrorists that want people to go "off grid" to save the palnet

they stopped making those when they stopped making surge

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

maskenfreiheit2 posted:

they stopped making those when they stopped making surge

I'm stuck in the 90s. 12 Monkey's was so cool! Let's go get sushi, as it is a novel and fun concept to me! I'm wearing square toed dress shoes with "relaxed fit" carpenter jeans!

naem
May 29, 2011

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

The people have been radicalized enough to substitute a lust for sex for a lust for violence. The radicalized will come out via splinter groups activating at once and just making the order go gun down liberals or round them up. It's horrific and 2023 is going to be a scary time.

some of us liberals got guns too

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

naem posted:

some of us liberals got guns too

Same. But still these people want to do a horrific crime to put fear into the hearts of the moderates aswell as let their groups run the streets with the blood of liberals being shed. As a way of conjoining their beliefs with their personalities.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
should i buy a gun

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Chinatown posted:

should i buy a gun

No, you should buy several guns

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Chinatown posted:

should i buy a gun

You should buy love op to stop the violence

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Dick Fontaine posted:

No, you should buy several guns

i play call of duty so like, a full loadout? AR and SMG? Or do I go sniper rifle? :thunk:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

AWP my dude

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Chinatown posted:

i play call of duty so like, a full loadout? AR and SMG? Or do I go sniper rifle? :thunk:

You gotta put together a list of potentials, run it by your neighbor with all the Biden signs in their yard, then buy all the ones that piss em off

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

If they have kamala signs outside they're as crazy as the right so definitely ask them to share the yeti battery system with you after the white mask gangs take over

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Chinatown posted:

should i buy a gun

buy a dog

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Buy your dog a gun

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
its so stupid everyone tiptoes around conservatives blowing up and shooting everyone in this country.. wouldnt want to offend them!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Philthy posted:

its so stupid everyone tiptoes around conservatives blowing up and shooting everyone in this country.. wouldnt want to offend them!

I like electricity

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Given the number of guns in us maybe we can invent a generator that works by shooting at it? Maybe like a turbine you could place at every shooting range with colorful targets idk I'm just an ideas guy

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

What exactly would be the point of doing this? It’s so stupid I keep thinking it must be the work of robbers or something that at least makes sense.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

They loaded the waiting van up with electricity and peeled off into the night

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Sophy Wackles posted:

What exactly would be the point of doing this? It’s so stupid I keep thinking it must be the work of robbers or something that at least makes sense.

Recon to see how the grid fails and how the other people with guns react

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Stripping all the copper wire out of a substation and scrapping it for meth money at least makes sense.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Das Boo posted:

So is the substation down the road from me a substation for ants, or are substations nowhere near as big as power plants in general?

substations are a pretty wide umbrella of things afaik, the substations next to a power plant or coming into a city off a bigass buzzy line can be big, the smaller neighborhood ones aren't the worry. they just all get called substations except by i guess actual electricians and engineers probably

the vulnerability is from how if people take out the big county-level ones, they're the concern not those little ones, those are just serving the local area

it's like the electrical grid version of if you could smash one section of freeway and everything past that, every offramp and smaller street all immediately became unusable

There's no redundancy, no backup, power can't be routed from other substations to compensate, because it would be through the one that's disabled, so everything under it is off

also a transformer has a bunch of ceramic insulation pieces and use oil as a coolant, or lubricant or something, making them shatter and burst into flames like items in n64 goldeneye from small arms fire

so the high value targets are extremely high value from a cost to harm caused perspective, esp. since the really really important ones are also mostly defended by 20 year old chain fencing just like the one down the road lol we're all hosed lol

and the parts for them are only made so fast, only so many specialty bigass ceramic molds and w/e, so if this keeps happening it could create a major problem in being able to restore power quickly

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Oh, I was just being a pedantic butt because a substation is different from a power plant. :v:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Das Boo posted:

Oh, I was just being a pedantic butt because a substation is different from a power plant. :v:

Reported u fuckin troll

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
as a hardcore leftist i wish i could shoot up the power grid consequence free instead of going to jail for life meanwhile chuds get to do it scott free ):

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

FirstnameLastname posted:

Reported u fuckin troll

Worth your very good explanation!

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Just act like a chud. It’s not like the cops are gonna run a background check or anything. All you need is a stupid hat and some oakleys

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

Dick Fontaine posted:

Just act like a chud. It’s not like the cops are gonna run a background check or anything. All you need is a stupid hat and some oakleys

Nah, they'll shoot you dead the second you pronounce a three syllable word.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Dick Fontaine posted:

quote:

"i did it cuz obama gay"

quote:

Local Innocent Citizen Accidentally Practices Wrong Target, No Charge Filed

17,000 are left without power due to the untargeted rascalry, for what may be w...[Read More...]

maskenfreiheit2
Dec 26, 2022

FirstnameLastname posted:

and the parts for them are only made so fast, only so many specialty bigass ceramic molds and w/e, so if this keeps happening it could create a major problem in being able to restore power quickly

this was the issue in nc, they purposefully shot one so that some coolant leaked out, that part is hard to repair / replace, and it freaked people out because it took specialized knowledge to know where to shoot versus just going full steven paddock and flinging bullets at something that looks like it might explode if it was in a video game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Lol chuds keep doing this because they are planning a Handmaids Tale takeover because Trump didn’t win