Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
It was like a pat-down except only my shoulders and back, after I already went through the x-ray thing. Just thinking now, what sort of stuff should I be smuggling on my back, under my hair??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
he was checking for yokai
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futakuchi-onna

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Khanstant
thats what im talking about! wow!! how do you get your own

google THIS

The TSA agent thought you seemed tense, op

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
TSA stands for "Tension and Stress Amelioration"

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Then what happened? Looking forward to the next chapter in this deeply erotic goon saga :suspense:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Grabbing my package and confiscating my fluids in excess of 3 oz.

baka of lathspell

the tsa stole my dog

Tactically Securing Animals

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

they also convinced my grandmother to try botox

Terrible Senior Advice

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

biosterous

the tsa lives near me and they play a bunch of instruments, drunkenly

toronto symphony alchistra

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

google THIS

Please remove your shoes for the complimentary foot rub. No? (spurts massage oil into latex glove) Well, at least let me give you a relaxing--hey where are you going?

Twenty Four

You could just walk right through the scanner with no wait at all and be on your flight right away, but everyone is lined up a mile long for the pat down with complementary back rub, because Sam's back rubs are legendary at the local airport. Some people buy the cheapest flight they can with no place to go just for an excuse to walk through the screening area and get a few minutes from Sam's magic fingers.

Ass-penny

Khanstant posted:

It was like a pat-down except only my shoulders and back, after I already went through the x-ray thing. Just thinking now, what sort of stuff should I be smuggling on my back, under my hair??

on the back, under my hair is where I usually keep my drugs, op :shrug: congratulations on not getting busted

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

alternatively goondolences on being clumsily flirted with by a TSA agent

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Khanstant posted:

the TSA agent watched Die Hard recently and didn't want to be caught out by the ol' John McClane yippee ki yay motherfucker special

Manifisto

oh you got into the line for Pat OP. everyody knows that when you get into Pat's line you're down for a little rubbing, it's Pat's thing. I often get in Pat's line too, but last time I was in the airport I went into Hairdresser's line cause I needed a trim. really a shame you can't get into more than one security line at the airport.

ty nesamdoom!

Shifty Nipples

i haven't been on a plane since about 1997

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Shifty Nipples posted:

i haven't been on a plane since about 1997

Well geez no wonder it was more than 3.4 ounces