Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
:piaa:
tried to poo poo, only farted
single ply toilet paper
Goku janitor whos seen some things
View Results

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
A thread to tell tales about the most vile bathrooms and bathroom situations you've ever encountered while on this journey through whatever the gently caress this reality is.

Mine are as follows:

- Las Vegas Convention Center. Imagine 10K+ people who all have flown into Vegas, have gone out and ate and drank at business events, and then drinking coffee the next morning, all using the same bathrooms at the convention center.
- Pit toilet in the desert in 110+ degree heat. I almost passed out.
- Notting Hill festival in London after dark. Every portapotty on the block I was on was filled to the seat with..."waste". I just pissed in an alley instead.

Chinatown fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Dec 27, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

texas I-35 rest stop bathroom mile marker 76

worst blowjob of my life

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
that time i got arrested for tapping my foot in the airport bathroom

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Being born.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

squeezing out all my posts

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

texas I-35 rest stop bathroom mile marker 76

worst blowjob of my life

how long did it take for the guy to cum?

hey Ton, ya hear what I told em? he said worst blowjob of my life and I said how long did it take for the guy to cum. heh heh

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
There was a bar here called Rays. At rays there was a hallway that had a sign that indicated you must enter the hallway to go to the restroom. You enter the hallway and immediately turn left. At the end of the hallway you turn right, then immediately turn right again. At this point the hallway dead ends revealing a urinal and nothing else.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
probably nj transit out of penn station. i got sounded by an overly aggressive not incredibly experienced dominatrix in alphabet city and started bleeding from my dick and the urethra bleeds A LOT and I was stuffing napkins down my pants and poo poo. almost home, blood was coming through the pants and i needed to change dressing but the train bathroom was out of toilet paper and only had really scratchy brown paper towels and everything sucked

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
At rays there was one draft beer (Miller lite), bottles of beer, vodka, and a “draft liquor”. It was a hose spigot like you would have on the outside of your house that, upon twisting the handle, had some purple poo poo that came out.

Rays also had two pool tables. There was a “stage” where ostensibly you could have some live music or other performer. This stage was filled with probably between twenty five and four chairs in various states of destruction all piled on top of each other in a giant heap. my friend hit the chair pile with her pool cue on accident and at least three different non folding chairs all squirted out of the pile.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

ded posted:

that time i got arrested for tapping my foot in the airport bathroom

For real? If so, more details pls.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

The bathroom y taco experience at EvE Online meetup ‘EvE Vegas 2022’ surely counts

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I wouldn’t say worst but it’s always shocking to me how bad Barnes and Noble restrooms are. It’s something id expect to see at a Walmart.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
last job we had a whole floor of the building with around probably 60-70 dudes working at a time and only a single bathroom with 2 stalls that always had someone in them and only other option was to take the elevator down 17 floors and get a key to the lobby bathroom from someone at reception it was loving bullshit

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
after the "incident" the guy was known as "the slurry bomber"

they cleaned it up with a fire hose

e: appropriate thread to vote 2

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
Part of my extended fam run this lil camping park, it's like some cabins and some empty sites for RVs and tents, some public toilets, you know the deal. It's out in the desert

I was there on a trip at about 10, 11 years old, have 2 poop, ride razor scooter over to the bathroom, sit down. I'm just kinda being bored pre-phone, i look around and there's this BIG loving thick legged brown/reddish hairy mf tarantula up in the corner edge of the stall wall, moving. not towards me, but enough to tell it's very alive and it could drop onto me at any time. so i bolted straight forward out the stall and building

later i found out some kid had brought it camping with him and it escaped, afaik the kid got it back

i enter every bathroom like a pointman clearing a house in 05 fallujah ever since

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

It was full of anime. Pretty clean though

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Yesterday I landed in Arlanda after visiting my sister in Scots Land and it was like someone had their period but exploded it into a stall

like I just wanted to piss why do we need to make it weird

why queef your period

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

sat down at the public toilet at Disney World and felt the witches' kiss

another time, i had poop come up out of the toilet, tub and sink drains and also flood the airvents and drain into the downstairs carpeting, 3 days after moving in. in bathrooms on the ground and basement floor.
septic tank had roots grown into it, blocking it & creating backflow

6mo. later it happened again because the property manager just had them cut the obstruction instead of fix the pipes

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Primitive campsite toilets smell pretty bad but the shits feel great regardless

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

teen witch posted:

Yesterday I landed in Arlanda after visiting my sister in Scots Land and it was like someone had their period but exploded it into a stall

like I just wanted to piss why do we need to make it weird

why queef your period

maybe it was an accident

like iono how it works but maybe someone did some high altitude freebleeding and then unknowingly got a big half dry clot thing on their junk like a wax seal that explodes like a water balloon from Piss, im no scientist but with these kinds of questions, it's possible we may possibly never quite uncover the full truth

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

kntfkr posted:

probably nj transit out of penn station. i got sounded by an overly aggressive not incredibly experienced dominatrix in alphabet city and started bleeding from my dick and the urethra bleeds A LOT and I was stuffing napkins down my pants and poo poo. almost home, blood was coming through the pants and i needed to change dressing but the train bathroom was out of toilet paper and only had really scratchy brown paper towels and everything sucked

have you tried not sticking things up ur peehole

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Private Cumshoe posted:

have you tried not sticking things up ur peehole

it wasn't my idea. and i was bound in saran wrap. it happens

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Dick Fontaine posted:

It was full of anime. Pretty clean though

nightmarish wtf nms this

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

had to clean up a miscarriage in a bathroom once

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
it looks like someone's idea of anime, rather than anime

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

bossy lady posted:

had to clean up a miscarriage in a bathroom once

did u break it up with a plunger and then flush or what

IronZergling6
Apr 7, 2022
The Temperature outside was about - 42 ℃ which can freeze the pipes carrying express toilet deliveries causing the smell to stay and linger around the bathroom and any connected room

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
when my wife was in high school, there was a literal toilet baby delivery during class. girl concealed it until she couldn't

Flora Finching
Sep 10, 2009

Period diarrhea on a speeding jerky train through China in the middle of the night. Expert level challenge of 1.squatting over a hole that opened straight to the ground without falling over onto the undulating floor filth or through the hole 2.cleaning up after a nasty poo poo 3.changing a tampon without putting my hands on anything before or after. After making it out unscathed I knew I could accomplish anything.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Went to a company picnic in Bangladesh and the toilet was a hole in the ground full of spiders. Held it.

Visited a historic cemetery in Illinois and the toilet was a hole in the ground leading to a cave. Ceiling was full of spiders. Held it.

Went into a McDonald's bathroom somewhere in Montana with middle sister. We saw black shoes under one of the stalls, so we kept our chatter quiet and took turns using the unoccupied handicap stall. Eldest sister comes in and asks if anyone's in the regular stall, we let her know there is. She crouches to look and says, "No there isn't." There wasn't.
:ghost:

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Chinatown posted:

did u break it up with a plunger and then flush or what

the fetus was missing. I just cleaned up the blood and stuff

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

kntfkr posted:

Same, but I was the guy with the shy rear end in a top hat (look it up!) trying to work out a colitis poo poo in the other stall. Ultimately decided to go full shoe-on-seat and farmer-squat it out, b-hole be damned. The drawback to that is the stall no longer appears occupied, so it's a constant barrage of men trying to poo poo themselves, with the occasional NJ transit cop making sure I'm not a hobo shooting up and/or jerking off. Going full squat is the right move in a vacuum to work out this tenancious turd, but I quite literally cannot talk while I poop, and it was twenty loving questions. Meanwhile I'm hearing some dude bleeding out from a sounding gone wrong and I'd settle for a squeaker fart because its a two hour NJ transit ride back to West Long Branch and I simply cannot sit on a loving train for two hours with that kind of pressure in my abdomen. After what seems like an eternity, I lay down this green stringy thing and it felt like I climbed Mount Everest. I get up, wash my hands and walk out (down that weird bifurcated hallway between pee and poop) and I get dead-eyed stared from a lot of dudes. I walk down the stairs to the train, set one foot on it, and my stomach lets me know its time for round two. I ended up getting home at like 8pm that night.

Nooner posted:

last job we had a whole floor of the building with around probably 60-70 dudes working at a time and only a single bathroom with 2 stalls that always had someone in them and only other option was to take the elevator down 17 floors and get a key to the lobby bathroom from someone at reception it was loving bullshit

Did you work at the Newark Airport because that place honest-to-God only has 12 actual toilets for men in the entire C wing. Every time I've sat down the seat has been warm :barf:

Vampire Panties fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Dec 27, 2022

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

In South Korea. Horrible diarrhea from ribs that were overly spicy.

The scene: In an alley that was behind a bunch of college bars. A grungy, dingy, tiny toilet room that was under a flight of stairs covered in graffiti, grime, mold and other black stuff. Imagine something very similar to the Trainspotting Worst Toilet In Scotland. I'm in there releasing a nightmare from my body, mostly liquid and occasionally firey pellets.

Multiple confused Korean people outside come by, pulling on the door, knocking on the door, asking if someone is in the bathroom (in Korean) and I'm just this American dude making GBS threads his brains out praying to god none of them get the door open and are hit with a horrible diarrhea stench and the face of a red-eyed foreigner hovering over the shoddy little Korean toilet. I yell ""CHOGIYO" which basically means "you there" as it's some of the very little Korean I know and maybe it will alert them, but they keep coming back every minute or two.

Then I dropped my smartphone on the very wet floor. God knows what was on that floor.

Finally I think I have expelled most of the curse from my body. I look a down, hunched over (this was literally toilet the size of Harry Potter's room under the stairs) and it's a murder scene. I wipe as best I can in the confined space, flush, and thankfully it seems to go down.

I step outside the toilet room. Two extremely hot Kpop looking girls are waiting there as if they've been standing there for 5 minutes waiting to get in. I stare at them, they stare back at me. I walk away as fast as possible, knowing that one of them is about to be punched in the face with the most rancid meat diarrhea stench of their lives. I never return.

Toxic Mental fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Dec 27, 2022

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Das Boo posted:

Went into a McDonald's bathroom somewhere in Montana with middle sister. We saw black shoes under one of the stalls, so we kept our chatter quiet and took turns using the unoccupied handicap stall. Eldest sister comes in and asks if anyone's in the regular stall, we let her know there is. She crouches to look and says, "No there isn't." There wasn't.
:ghost:

You forgot the flies

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

You forgot the flies

I said it was a McDonald's bathroom!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol that dudes are always like oooo someone pooped without flushing in one bathroom i saw but womens bathroom the norm is someone tried to squat so now the seat has poo poo all over it

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

kntfkr posted:

it wasn't my idea. and i was bound in saran wrap. it happens

Have you tried not getting bound in Saran wrap?

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I haven't been to the swap meet here in probably 15 years, but the restrooms were just rancid with piss. It's like every guy that went in there just whipped out his tallywhacker and started violently spraying piss everywhere like those old garden sprinklers that went TSK-TSK-TSK-TSK-TSK-PPPPPRRRRRRRRR-TSK-TSK-TSK-TSK-TSK-PPPPPRRRRRRRRR. There was piss in places there shouldn't have been piss like the countertops and toilet lids. There was dried piss on the ceiling.

Now imagine the smell of those stagnant pissy restrooms in the middle of an Arizona summer.

I always made sure to go to the bathroom before visiting the swap meet.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
are you sure it wasn't the piss swap meet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

You Are A Elf posted:

I haven't been to the swap meet here in probably 15 years, but the restrooms were just rancid with piss. It's like every guy that went in there just whipped out his tallywhacker and started violently spraying piss everywhere like those old garden sprinklers that went TSK-TSK-TSK-TSK-TSK-PPPPPRRRRRRRRR-TSK-TSK-TSK-TSK-TSK-PPPPPRRRRRRRRR. There was piss in places there shouldn't have been piss like the countertops and toilet lids. There was dried piss on the ceiling.

Now imagine the smell of those stagnant pissy restrooms in the middle of an Arizona summer.

I always made sure to go to the bathroom before visiting the swap meet.

The bathroom by the pier in Ocean Beach is very similar to this. Its literally sand, concrete, and piss. A piss castle.