Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
I’m just stunned the Chargers made the playoffs with 2 weeks left to play still. Just…how???

I watched all season long and still don’t get why the rest of the AFC allowed this to happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
You forgot the Browns QB situation, but that's okay because we're all actively cheering for them to faceplant with the rapist at QB.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

I didn't forget. His money's fully guaranteed and he can be cut or traded at any time any year. They're definitely still hosed financially because of it obviously but they can at least technically play anybody at the position. The cap hit for getting rid of Deshaun any year is outright cheaper than cutting Rodgers next year, Rodgers waiting to move on in any capacity until '24 or '25, or anything to do with Russ from basically after next year ends on until literally 2026

Holy poo poo.

I never did compare the two, I had just assumed the Browns volunteered to lock themselves into the worst QB contract in the history of football. Leave it to loving Rodgers to be #1 there too.