Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Man, I want Tua to be happy, healthy and successful so bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

This thread is shockingly reasonable for a football thread full of uh well, football fans and goons lol. Good stuff :hfive:

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

:same:

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

mcmagic posted:

The Minshew sickos who for some reason think he's good and want him to be a starter (but most definitely not for their team) are highly annoying.

He’s a great QB. I would love to have him on a team I like.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Relentlessboredomm posted:

he can come start for literally any team in the NFC South and be an improvement. I would welcome him on the Bucs

I love and still believe in Tom but I would be absolutely thrilled to see Minshew join the team if Tom leaves.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

It really is a shame Jimmy G got hurt when he did but I guess Purdy is legit??? Good team.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Alex Smith rules so hard

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Alaois posted:

I had to double check to confirm that Cedric Benson had in fact died

Wait what the gently caress :negative:

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

lol he rules

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

abelwingnut posted:

where the hell does the name tuddy even come from?

Touchdown

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Nervous posted:

:siren:Noted Homo Superior Tom Brady has locked up a spot in the NFL Playoffs:siren:

https://twitter.com/TomBrady/status/1609670575047282691?t=OkJW5sbBglEHxhJuOcgVKA&s=19

He looked goated as hell in the game yesterday :swoon:

As much as I want the Bucs to win the Super Bowl I can’t stop thinking about the Vikings winning it all lol :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

I love him