Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thinking about the guy in a gdt one time who thought tua's last name was tuavailoa and made fun of the announcer for pronouncing it correctly. who was that guy. i hope we're already friends nowadays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they deserve a bye, and so do the ny jets. hopefully next year is their year for an easy bye into the pissed offs. that's my joke name for the playoffs. congrats to jj watt for finally having a nice year after only having poo poo years and immensely incredible years

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who three teams do you think are most likelyh to win the super bowl. for me i gotta go with the eagles, and second place the chjargers, and third is the big cowboys. everyone else kicks eachothers rear end too much

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they should do a tv show where joe thomas gains back 100 pounds and that's the first few episodes. and then jj watt goes up against him for 25 "snaps" and watt has to win 5 of the matchups by grabbing a flag off a pole within 3 seconds. and then they have a press conference and all the viewers have to vote which one of them will whine the hardest about hard work and being a real man, etc.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i would suggest that the belichick coordinator mention was made due to the very fact that staley has done poorly with his defense, rather than the opposite which you've picked up due to the aforementioned mention

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

perhaps you haven't picked up that impression at all. It's the Cincinnati Bengals.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

she didn't talk about the bengals. the rest of the teams are related to her and her evil feelings.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nvm they was on there for 1 second and i didn't notice. but it could have been anyone.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there truly was no chargers. i watched it a third time to make absolutely sure. phew! tell you what. the chargers are reminding me a whole lot of the 2021 cincinnati bengals in terms of coming up and coming on. turning it in. the main difference is where how they will probably be the 5 in the 5/4 game instead of the 4. but they're hot to trot for rig ht now. won't say any more in case it disrupts anything. but if i play them first i'm going to take a big poo poo!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

here in about 12-15 hours we should be hearing about any of the first day of severe injuries from when they're just playing around; figuring out the plays and playing some ball within the team to test how they're going to play. i hope no one is hurt.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

maybe they just want to ensure the best draft pick possible in these final games with nothing to play for, and to see if stidham can be a good #2, and the whole team decided on it together while praying

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a family decision while praying together

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there are three stud qbs on that list all grouped together. they're huddled up and wondering what they're doing on a "hehe" list like that. but they'll make it through.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is derek carr a top 10 all-time qb to get benched?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

joe burrow will graciously accept 47 million dollars per year to help fill out the list of clownfinance payagami

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope that game is a tie because i doubt any two teams have tied a different team in a season then tied eachother as well to make up their multiple ties. well i bet that's not true now that i think about it, since teams 100 years ago did have several ties, proving me incorrect. but i'd like you to listen to "ditto" by newjeans. it's such a smooth track that sneaks into your being and wants to stay there for quite some time.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

proven players who aren't 34+ when they sign will still get massive guaranteed deals in the future

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

devin duvernay is prettygood

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thought of him in october.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's not so much that he lost the game for them outright and he didn't look historically hosed up and like he needs to be released immediately but he looked quite bad and they would have won the game with a slightly better but still bad performance. they would be worse off for it if that had happened though and he deserves credit for carrying any sort of nfl offense at this stage of his career even if it sucked.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that was a below average draft but almost everybody hosed up very early on. another thing about that draft is that it had a defender named cj mosley in it. that's an interesting name to make it to the nfl twice in 10 years in my opinion. others make it within the same draft which is probably weirder but i just don't get the same feeling about a name like alex smith or josh allen. but back to what i was saying. in a re-draft, 2005 wouldn't look that bad since you'd have chris harris, jay ratliff, trent cole, and more up there. it would look really bad after the 2nd round however. but somethign that doesn't come up is how david pollack was going to be a hofer, and it was going to be the best linebacker draft ever, but he medically retired because he was going to have to keep playing for the cincinnati bengals.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cedric benson endangered a great number of people during his battle with alcoholism, and enabled the bengals to draft aj green, clint boling, and andy dalton after a season in which he fumbled 100 times. Rest in peace.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i usually go out and throw a few balls every other day or so to wind down and center myself. i couldn't really tell you anything specific about them either and i just took some throws less than 20 hours ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cat or snake?