Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Wish that wouldn't have leaked tbh but he had to make an aggressive pitch or Von might not have gone there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Codependent Poster posted:

lol Adams needs to ask for a trade

I feel bad for him. What a waste you were Raiders, what a waste you are Broncos, and what a waste you will be in the playoffs Chargers.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

I dunno he's pretty sick tbh

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Eifert Posting posted:

The Bengals were also done a favor with the fact that the Chiefs will be playing on Saturday. If the bengals win tonight That allows them to know whether or not the first round bye is in play.

The Bills benefit too. If the Bills win and KC loses on Saturday then the Bills can rest starters.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

It feels like it was a completely freak thing. I mean it reminded me of Kevin Everett when he got paralyzed on a basic kickoff coverage.