Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

Ches Neckbeard posted:

3rd but the Dolphins and Tua say the MNF one didn't happen so nbd.

the last NFL player I remember getting 3 concussions in a single season was jahvid best like im uh not sure what tua's playing future is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

BlindSite posted:

Justin Jefferson should be mvp this year.

no reasonable human being would take justin jefferson over pat mahomes, josh allen, jalen hurts or about 9 other QBs.

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

BlindSite posted:

gently caress reasonable. Jefferson is the sole reason they have as many wins as they do.

Every year this happens - see last year and cooper kupp - where people are arguing because the stats are crazy they are most valuable but that's not how this works! The MVP isn't award to "person with the craziest stats that year". Most valuable is always going to go to a quarterback until the game drastically changes because nothing is as valuable as a QB with how the game is constructed. Right now, that means JJ is getting OPOTY and Pat Mahomes is getting MVP. Also there is still the possibility that Tyreek goes crazy last few games - but probably not because Tua's brain is uh not good - and surpasses JJ in raw stats yet this year too. I mean don't give it to Tyreek because he's a piece of poo poo.

adaz fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Dec 30, 2022

adaz
Mar 7, 2009

a neat cape posted:

braylon edwards

there's a name i haven't thought about in 18 years

Hands of stone was his problem wasn't it?