Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?

BrownThunder posted:

It's good the Chargers locked up a spot because whoever is the 7th seed in the AFC ends up getting clapped like a Chat Thread posters marriage. Come on down Jets. It's time

The 7th seed in the NFC gets to either face the Minnesota Vikings (now featuring 4th Quarter Performance), or should the Vikings lose a step, the merciless chipper shredder known as the San Francisco 49ers. It's no picnic over here either.

GB has to think really, really hard about how they want Sunday to go, frankly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Chinatown posted:

Arizona claims another victim.

Forget it, Chinatown. It's Arizona.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Just gonna quote this post by Gramps from before season start in the AFC West thread, because it seems relevant.

Gramps posted:

My innate Raiders hate aside, the Raiders are hosed

McDoucher is NOT a good coach, and will inexplicably alienate your best player by courting someone off the Pats practice squad. I will experience much schadenfreude over the next few years. It will be glorious.

Let's see who he picks to replace Carr or Adams, see if the prediction hits fully true.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

He fired a fuckin' gunshot?

Like, yes, I see "was driving drunk, pulled over, crashed car". But the cop tried to shoot him?

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

A terrible part about every sport is always getting to the end point and thinking about all the teams I actually want to see succeed, and of course they can't all do so.

I want the Vikings to win it all, of course. The sheer insanity of that happening would be amazing and God knows the team's overdue. I doubt there's ever going to be another season like this one. But I'd love to see the Lions win it too, great team, great staff, great fans. The Bills, same thing. Amazing fanbase, love their golden retriever of a QB and the rest of the team. The Chargers, the Jags, the Seahawks... And then there's all the ones who didn't make it to the postseason who I'd have loved to see have that shot.

It's coming down to the great What Ifs.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

What a bloody goddamn weekend, in general. There were at LEAST three horrific showstopper injuries I can think of, including this one, and I'm probably missing some.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Snowmankilla posted:

What else happened? This was the first game I watched this week.

Nick Foles took a horrific injury in the Colts-Giants game is the other one that's really big in my mind. There was a third but I'm kind of blanking on it right now.