Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Ugh, that looks about right for.the Ravens. Would have been really cool to see a healthy Baltimore offense play with this excellent end of season defense.

Oh well. It will be a fun thing to pretend can happen next season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Eagles defense seems better than how they appear on the slash charts.

Also - what happens to Lamar this offseason? Franchise tag time?

Yup. Hopefully tag and extend but at this point tag is the only part that's guaranteed.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I'm going to kick your rear end too much with a silly list like that.

Hahaha, just kidding. You're alright. Happy Holidays.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Watt is retiring.

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1607772044195778562?t=Au-dnqB_wAl82b7x6lBh4w&s=19

The most amazingly talented total loser the NFL has ever seen.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I've never been able to sit through a single one of those videos. That repetitive format bores the hell out of me.

Also it's probably not great to be racist and lovely or whatever is going on with her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

haljordan posted:

Possible flex spot?

Yeah. If the Bengals lose tonight it's for the division so the NFL would want it for the 4 pm time slot. If they win, it's a meaningless game for the Ravens.