Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
As I said after the first concussion, he shoumda been done for the year. Turns out that once you get a bad concussion you become far more susceptible! Guy is going to have a very short career and taken years off his brain life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I started developing my political stances in high school during the early aughts which was hardline libertarian cause I loved freedom and played a lot of counter strike so I thought guns were cool and evil libs stealing them. End of high school into college I went democrat because it turns out guns are out of control in america and bigotry/tax cuts into recession and tea party was super lovely and then OBAMA! Many such cases. Then I quickly went hard left because Obama and the center right democrats were just complicit accomplices in the scam that is the american two party gilded elite system. People can change and grow, I find the concept of digging up old poo poo from years ago incredibly problematic. It's like everyone forgets that homophobic slurs and toxic masculinity were THEE choices of insult in the 90s/00s.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

As a health care worker I do not loving understand what the gently caress cleaning up your core could possibly mean. Like this sounds like some alternative medicine qaaron poo poo.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

FizFashizzle posted:

It’s not uncommon to have hardware removed after bones heal. Healing bones regularly push out screws for example.

Also lol

https://twitter.com/nfl_dovkleiman/status/1609561488414457861?s=46&t=PRvRbAyjRVRsIeUPhgi7Dg

What? My understanding is that the only time you'd ever take out orif hardware is if it broke/became painful/infection, I've never seen screws getting pushed out. I've seen plenty of broken hardware where they just go around it or wrap a bunch of wire around it and call it a day lol. I swear to God I will never understand how physicians arrive at decisions for treatment.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Also, this whole thread is loving shameful for not respecting that Justin Jefferson simply had a heated gamer moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Molesting his own son again for all the world to see empower Tom Brady to conquer the nfc south once again.