Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

abelwingnut posted:

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1607816218840375296

one of the more obvious tank jobs i can remember. and i can't blame them, really.

Well yeah, at this point they need to try and get in position to draft Stroud or Young. Wouldn't surprise me if they also traded picks with the Bears, so trying to get to 3 or 4 in the draft helps there too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Kalli posted:

Texans @ Colts might be a game for the ages.... for the Bears.

Imagine the pure joy of a Bears fan if the Texans beat the Colts, locking them into the #1 seed and the haul of all desperate hauls from a thirsty team.

I don't think the Texans will lose the top draft spot but yeah, Bears fans gotta be hoping for that because that will be a nice haul to trade out of. But even at 2 they'll probably still be able to get some good value.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Dammit Colts don't you dare trade for Carr

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol McDaniels running another pretty good QB out of town

Can't wait to see him replace Carr with... let's go with Streveler

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Glad they didn't wait until it was too late!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Joey Freshwater posted:

Ok who had “Blaine Gabbert saves people on his jet ski after they crashed their helicopter into the ocean”?

https://twitter.com/gregauman/status/1608804529000296448?s=20&t=1chQLXMhgOo9-QPv0V6QuA

Whoa there motherfucker...

I'm here to save you!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol Adams needs to ask for a trade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Patrick Spens posted:

No see, he didn't count to three or throw up a peace sign so it's fine. Also I feel like it says bad things about the Colts morale that Thibodeaux didn't get jumped on by a bunch of outraged O linesmen.

Yeah he was there for 10 seconds celebrating and kept going even when he saw Foles was hurt. Then that go to sleep gesture on the sideline. One of the Colts linemen should have gone after him, but the entire team is checked out and just wants to get the season done with. I think Pittman and Buckner were about the only guys showing emotion during the game. They've got to get a coach in there to light a fire under their asses, because Saturday isn't doing it.

But that Giants player is trash.