Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

what about the small cowboys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Kalli posted:

Texans @ Colts might be a game for the ages.... for the Bears.

Imagine the pure joy of a Bears fan if the Texans beat the Colts, locking them into the #1 seed and the haul of all desperate hauls from a thirsty team.

bears can still win out.

so can the texans

which leaves the number one pick to .... :hawksin:

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

this is where the league is though. If you dont have a top 10 guy you are hosed. The qb protection and passing rules encourage this imo having an elite guy feels like you might get more roughing calls (whether or not the data bears this out im not going to look)

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Nodoze posted:

Carr is a perfect fit in the long line of mediocre Colts QBs post Luck/Rivers

:hmmyes:

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

a neat cape posted:

He was a late third, not a top 10 pick

Malik Willis is one of the best attempts at manufacturing consent for a QB in the draft I've ever seen. Like the dude played at loving LIBERTY which is almost a fake college and didnt even completely ball out and embarrass the competition he was playing with.

this Mock draft from late march from NFL.com has him going NUMBER 2!!!! overall (and kenny pickett #3 lmao and Matt Corral #6)

https://www.nfl.com/news/four-round-2022-nfl-mock-draft-1-0-qbs-malik-willis-kenny-pickett-go-top-three

I never got the first round hype but totally get spending a late third on the guy if you were the titans at the time (though after the AJ Brown trade it made less sense).

I am low key bummed that we dont get to see what he would look like against dallas and without Henry. It is pretty damning that they are going to start a guy who has been on the team for a literal week and has never started a game before.

Anyways I hope the titans lose. go jags!

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

a neat cape posted:

Am I correct in assuming that this week doesn't matter at all for Titans/Jags and its next week that matters?

I think you're right

BUT ! if they both lose this week AFC south guaranteed to send an 8-9 team to the playoffs as its champ.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Android Apocalypse posted:

If the Dolphins& Broncos switched offenses/defenses you can have one super team.

And the Broncos.

Lions offense with the Broncos Defense would be the best one imo

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Lifespan posted:

Maybe a hernia repair or something?

yeah this is what im thinking

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Seattle has never been able to run a screen. Absolutely never. It's amazing how bad they are. You'd think they'd get it right more often on accident

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

haljordan posted:

I mean don't discount the fact that he was aware and is just a huge dickhead. He was also making "go to sleep" gestures while standing on the sidelines.

https://twitter.com/gifdsports/status/1609634323447021576

Just a stunning piece of poo poo.

That's Oregon for ya