Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Cavauro posted:

who three teams do you think are most likelyh to win the super bowl. ...third is the big cowboys.

:mods:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

"We wanted to do a Nativity scene in front of Mile High Stadium but between the front office, Nathaniel Hackett, and Russell Wilson we couldn't find three wise men."

Savage.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Breaking: Tsh Ch-Ch-Tsh Ch-Ch-Tsh Ch-Ch-Tsh

https://www.theonion.com/breaking-tsh-ch-ch-tsh-ch-ch-tsh-ch-ch-tsh-1849631187

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

abelwingnut posted:

yea, there are definitely more gradations than elite and terrible.

I've been on the internet long enough to know that this isn't true about anything.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Josh McDaniels spent a 1st on Tim Tebow my man.

Edit: Also the Raiders are already doing a bang up job of sinking Carr's trade value by telegraphing that they want to get rid of him.

Tim Tebow should be first in everyone's book. With the possible exception of Jesus.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

He looks ready to listen to some Fallout Boy.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

a neat cape posted:

I still have no idea how Herbert missed no time with that rib cartilage fracture

Painkillers strong enough for a horse :horsedrugs:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

solarjetman posted:

Mid-tier QBs like Carr drive people insane and are considered elite and trash simultaneously. His market price will be dunked on as way too high even though it'll be well short of Watson/Wilson money.

Who would you rather give a quarter billion to?

253/421 for 3019 yds, 12/9 TD/INT

vs

305/502 for 3,522 yds, 24/14 TD/INT

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Mega64 posted:

I'd hire a cheap journeyman for like 5 mil and embezzle the rest.

Now you're thinking like an NFL owner.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Love seeing posts that you'd expect to see in August in December.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Alaois posted:

Someone in Denver is going to kill Russ before his contract is up i can guarantee you that

Does it still count as dead cap if this happens?

Edit: I guess so! There is no release, even in death, for the Broncos.

In the NFL, a player's death is treated just like a release or trade. His salary ends and any bonuses that were paid to the player but not yet charged to the salary cap are brought forward as a charge against the cap. When the Redskins' Sean Taylor was killed in 2007, his signing bonus charges were counted on the team's 2008 salary cap book.

Nervous fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Dec 29, 2022

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Mega64 posted:

Wait, "corrupt refs" isn't just one crazy goon but an actual belief held by Raiders fans?

...Explains a lot, really.

Know the truth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkLKc-uLgzk

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Joey Freshwater posted:

Ok who had “Blaine Gabbert saves people on his jet ski after they crashed their helicopter into the ocean”?

https://twitter.com/gregauman/status/1608804529000296448?s=20&t=1chQLXMhgOo9-QPv0V6QuA

BINGO! What do I win?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

Celebration in question for anyone else who missed Colts-Giants (can't blame you)

https://twitter.com/BobbySkinner_/status/1609629778667278336

That's my former Duck :)

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Jeff Saturday beating McDaniels right away and then literally no one else is loving hilarious.

It really is, especially with that "Raiders look horrible" tweet the week before.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

:siren:Noted Homo Superior Tom Brady has locked up a spot in the NFL Playoffs:siren:

https://twitter.com/TomBrady/status/1609670575047282691?t=OkJW5sbBglEHxhJuOcgVKA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

bows1 posted:

Why is the bengals week 18 game possibly at two times

Uncertainty principle. We can't be sure what time the game is actually at until we observe it.