Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R

i went to the shop to get fatty jerky but theres none left. no fatty jerky. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I am also lugubrious

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
it's easy to be morose, who ever hearda someone bein lessose though

i demand parity is oseishness.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I am a happy person, OP.

Very happy.

naem
May 29, 2011

EvilJoven posted:

Thing is this is going to be a brief blip because these unwanted millenials and zoomers apparently don't gently caress, like even sociologists are all 'wtf is wrong with you go get laid'.

Ok so maybe things are sometimes funny.

no one can afford both rent & food, no one has any future, unless you have inherited wealth

breathing near people is russian roulette that you drown in your own fluids

the planet is about to boil us all to death over the next 100 years

not exactly sexy feeling

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Literally A Person posted:

I am a happy person, OP.

Very happy.

same LAP. life is good, if you let it

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

So I've been living in a studio apartment with Mike Lindell. I went to my moms house for the weekend to do some laundry and eat something other than the three can dinner (you open a can of potatos, a can of green beans, and a can of lima beans into a bowl and pour worscertshire sauce all over it...its the only thing Lindell didn't drink). I get back to the apartment and Mike has let Rudy Guiliani move in.

I open the door and I am smashed in the face with the smell of old man farts and cigar smoke. I can barely see through the haze of crack and tobacco smoke as I set my bag of clean laundry down. Immediately Rudy and Mike jump on the bag and start tearing it apart looking for clean underpants. I have to go all Bloodsport 2 on them just to protect my skivvies.

Once the smoke clears I realize they are both extremely sweaty and naked. I start to ask what the hell is going on but I decide better of it. Rudy has taken the bag out of a box of wine and is spraying it into his mouth. Lindell is crawling around on the carpet which is covered in all kinds of stains and garbage they have ground into the pile by stomping on it.

"I must have dropped some" he says with a wild desperate look in his eye. Rudy belches in agreement. "Hey manboychef can I borrow ten bucks...I know I owe you rent for the last three months but you know I'll have it once my plan to sell pillows in Burundi pulls through."

I say "No way! You both smell like a yeti's nutsack. You obviously have money for crack but you can't pay your rent!? What's up with being the party of personal responsibility?"

Lindell and Guiliana both lookdown and try giving me puppy dog eyes...."We promise we will pay you back."

"If I wanted any more poo poo out of you I would check the carpet that you ruined Mike." I yell.

I realize poo poo is getting heated. I go over to the wall and break glass on the "Emergency Mike Calming Array". I reach inside and pull out a copy of Speed 2. I pop it in the VCR and hit play.

They both sit down on the bed that they have lovingly ripped up the sheets to make a couple of togas and watch in rapt attention.

FML.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
And the old Christians were all like "hell is really scary and terrible, there are lakes of fire and stuff like that."

We can do a way better hell at home with less infrastructure costs.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Mega64 posted:

Everyone here is getting older and are terminally online and can't cope over their insignificance in the world, it's tragic stuff.

Unless you're me, then it's hilarious.

I did important things that all turned out badly.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
i am sad because my favorite entertainer, diamond of the duo diamond and silk, has died

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
And yet Diamond Rio still live on, shameful

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I don’t think they make mp3 players no more

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Like it’s just the same exact poo poo for the last 10 years, why isn’t everyone so hopeful and smiling now like they were then?

Too many deaths from overdoses, suicides, car accidents and Covid-19.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Laterite posted:

And yet Diamond Rio still live on, shameful

But what about the true hero of the story? Dustin diamond?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I'm so loving moron

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
drat son, that is some sicko tier necro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

sugar free jazz posted:

I am also lugubrious

I can only hear this word the way it was said in Grim Fandago now.