Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

involved with baseball has to be a staggering minority.

what should we start calling them? billed caps? duckies? custom curvers?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

*Glances across the room at several hats for baseball teams*

Proud to be a minority!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Twenty Four posted:

*Glances across the room at several hats for baseball teams*

Proud to be a minority!

i am fine with baseball caps bearing team logos being called baseball caps but calling a hat i wear while hiking to keep the sun out of my eyes that is covered with a pattern of monstera leaves seems messed up.

maybe i'll think of them as on field and off field

Heather Papps

hello friend

billies

Twenty Four

Heather Papps posted:

i am fine with baseball caps bearing team logos being called baseball caps but calling a hat i wear while hiking to keep the sun out of my eyes that is covered with a pattern of monstera leaves seems messed up.

maybe i'll think of them as on field and off field

They are your unlicensed baseball caps, feel like a rebel when you wear them!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i could start calling them "OFFICIAL SPONSORED MLB REPLICA HATS" and see if a lawyer ever shows up

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

1/4 fedoras

biosterous

op did you know some people wear cowboy hats despite never being a cowboy, this includes: my dad

the world is a scary place sometimes :ohdear:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

You know, I've never once seen anyone bowling while wearing a bowler hat

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
what's ur feeling on snapbacks

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Lil brimmers

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Twenty Four

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

You know, I've never once seen anyone bowling while wearing a bowler hat

truth

baka of lathspell

in 1972 Bob "The Bowler" McGee, nicknamed that because of his bowler hat and not because he bowls, won the Big Bowl-Off wearing a bowler hat. in this time he bowled many a full bowl, or strike in laymans terms. when he was finished bowling he bowled no more, and we still think of bob "the bowler" when we don a bowler cap to this day.

of course many would say that this never happened, but who are they really to say that

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Heather Papps

hello friend

cowboy hats are now called big slappers, bowlers remain bowlers because the name is already funny

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
fleshball caps

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

google THIS

(glances down at my shoes) Oh crap I just realized I've never even played tennis is this stolen valor?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*winks knowingly at a guy w/ a top hat*

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Heather Papps

hello friend

*gradually adding pieces of aviation specific clothing to my outfit until people start asking if i can fly a plane, starting with aviators, then one of those cool flight caps with the ear muffs, then a bomber jacket, and eventually paying to have a teeshirt printed that says "ask me about planes*

Heather Papps

hello friend

next time i'm in alberta i'm gonna call a cowboy hat a big slappy and see how long i can survive

Shifty Nipples

people think i have a job cause i wear a carhart jacket and big black boots, it's kinda funny

yeah i just got off the jobsite... doin, things...

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

nut

u usually call them chad or kyle or griff

Twenty Four

Heather Papps posted:

*gradually adding pieces of aviation specific clothing to my outfit until people start asking if i can fly a plane, starting with aviators, then one of those cool flight caps with the ear muffs, then a bomber jacket, and eventually paying to have a teeshirt printed that says "ask me about planes*

Shifty Nipples posted:

people think i have a job cause i wear a carhart jacket and big black boots, it's kinda funny

yeah i just got off the jobsite... doin, things...

I think if you are carrying around some tools, tool belt is a bonus, and wearing coveralls, you can basically go almost anywhere that doesn't have strict security if you act like you have a purpose and a flimsy cover story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

or Ryan