Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Straw Hat?
Luffy
Zoro
Nami
Usopp
Vivi
Chopper
Robin
Franky
Brook
Jinbei
Carrot
Yamato
View Results

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Where the gently caress can I buy this in English. All I see is scalpers on ebay and websites that don't inspire confidence.

You had me at Tony Tony Chopper

Upsidads fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Mar 8, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

I'm hoping all the manga art isn't held back for varients

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

https://p-bandai.com/us/item/N2696011001001
Even if I never play these are going on a wall

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Are the prices safe yet?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Finally got to play. Love that skirmishes actually happen and Yamato is a tough monster
Love the life system

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Yamatos preconstructed from Japan he just won't say die!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Can someone explain to me Inuarashi?
When attacking pay two don set one don as active
What am I missing?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

thank you very much for the clarification, we have been playing for the last few days and just winging it.

I can not find a store that sells cards for good prices online yet. Local round chicagoland starters can be anywhere from 20 to 35 dollars

prerelease on TCG prices are absolute against the grain goofy speculative prices. Just roll some dice and use that as your price for cards, commons? rares? just make up a number

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

is it safe to buy cards yet? also where?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Or online for double MSRP hooray!