Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Straw Hat?
Luffy
Zoro
Nami
Usopp
Vivi
Chopper
Robin
Franky
Brook
Jinbei
Carrot
Yamato
View Results

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
So my friends and I want to try this game out because it looks fun. I'm wondering if there's a certain starter (we're each buying one) with a shanks leader card? I think the film set has one but it looks like there's a lot of different shanks cards and it's hard to sort through them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."

Madmarker posted:

Yes there is a purple starter with shanks. It is St-05. Now the one thing I'll say about this one is that it used to be hyper affordable but a meta deck, Green/Purple Donquixote Doflamingo, uses the best cards that are in St-05 which spiked the price at a lot of retailers.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll look into it. Went to me local store and he just had the luffy starter so I grabbed that and a couple kingdoms boosters. The cards all look great and I'm having fun reading up on the rules and wondering what cards I'd like to integrate into the starter later on.