Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

According to early reports as many as a dozen dads, who just came over to grill some brats and watch the game, may be trapped inside. Shoddy construction and tumultuous farts are being blamed as possible reasons for this tragedy.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Nosfereefer posted:

somebody page elon musk! :ohdear:

A...man sized submersible coffin?

Escape From Noise

We're getting word from one of the victims from inside the rubble now. He's saying that the heat is unbearable and would like to know if...he wants to know who's been messing with the thermostat. He's urging people to put on a sweater and wool socks. He's now telling everyone how much it costs to heat the house.

Escape From Noise

Simsmagic posted:

hi trapped im dad

Escape From Noise

Simsmagic posted:

Our rescue experts are reporting slow progress on the operation, citing resistance from the dads. One of our reporters quotes, "We don't need to hire somebody, just let me grab my toolbox and I'll have us within the hour." No further progress has been reported at this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

The situation has grown dire. The dads are out of beer and have nothing left to drink. There's plenty of potable water but the dad's are refusing it because "fish gently caress in it!".