Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How’s that future working out?
The futures bright!
The futures grim
The futures dark
Thanks skynet
I’m Lowtax?
Joku
Goku
View Results

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Using the time honoured system of observing the past to predict the future (as seen in many low quality sci-fi movies and fantasy books) I will provide you guidance for the coming year of 2023.

In order to receive such knowledge you must provide the following information:

Your favourite colour
The name of the person that has bothered you most in life
The dumbest thing you have done in the last five years, unless the year is an equal number in which case the last seven years.

Don’t come crying to me if you learn something you would rather not know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Blue
Doug
Lost 25k day trading crypto in 2019 :baduk:

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Vampire Panties posted:

Blue
Doug
Lost 25k day trading crypto in 2019 :baduk:

I see that you will continue your support of the Ukraine during its ongoing struggle. It seems however that the Ukrainian government actually doesn’t like you (though they can’t exactly explain why) and regularly makes fun of you.

The good news is you have no way of knowing this so you won’t get hurt feelings.
The bad news is now you know.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Orange
Jack
Quit my job without a backup plan in 2021 to try and make it as an artist and now I scrounge by but I don't have insurance and now there's a 2 year gap on my resume and I can't find a job.

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.
Purple
Myself (Reese)
Drank myself stupid(er) and drunk-texted my boss some dumb poo poo I thought was profound but was stupid over-sharing maudlin crap that was holy poo poo embarrassing. Dragged myself in the next day and just mentioned I'm on new meds and wasn't sleeping and we've moved past it. But I basically claimed profound (professional) love for the guy (I'm a gay woman so at least nothing sexual). gently caress. I am way too old to do that poo poo.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Midnight blue
Myself
Ive started collecting dolls, that are way too expensive and i have no room for...... its baffling wtf i do it

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Yellow
Donald
Quit job in 2018 with no backup plan, spent 2018-half of 2021 unemployed and burned through any sort of savings. Much better now but yikes what a bad move.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

deep dish peat moss posted:

Orange
Jack
Quit my job without a backup plan in 2021 to try and make it as an artist and now I scrounge by but I don't have insurance and now there's a 2 year gap on my resume and I can't find a job.

There’s good news and bad. You will be unmasked as Banksy, but not the artist, the failed bank robber who had explosive diarrhoea during one of your crimes. The good news is while in prison you will have a job painting walls.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Thursday Next posted:

Purple
Myself (Reese)
Drank myself stupid(er) and drunk-texted my boss some dumb poo poo I thought was profound but was stupid over-sharing maudlin crap that was holy poo poo embarrassing. Dragged myself in the next day and just mentioned I'm on new meds and wasn't sleeping and we've moved past it. But I basically claimed profound (professional) love for the guy (I'm a gay woman so at least nothing sexual). gently caress. I am way too old to do that poo poo.

2023 shows you even older than you are now. Just as gay though so that’s something to look forward too!

Signs point to the urgent need to avoid any giant Austrian men from the future.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Meskhenet posted:

Midnight blue
Myself
Ive started collecting dolls, that are way too expensive and i have no room for...... its baffling wtf i do it

I saw July 2023, yikes.. are you familiar with the movie “Child’s play”?

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

buglord posted:

Yellow
Donald
Quit job in 2018 with no backup plan, spent 2018-half of 2021 unemployed and burned through any sort of savings. Much better now but yikes what a bad move.

I can see that some deal you made with “Jeffery” will fall through. This will temporarily improve your cashflow situation but will vastly complicate the rest of your life as Jeff just won’t let it go. On the plus side he loves to cuddle.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Blue
Jesus Christ
Read this Thread.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
blue but more of a bluish-green you know

uh probably myself tbh

i poured hot liquid agar-agar solution down my kitchen sink

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Blue
Jesus Christ
Read this Thread.

There is nothing in your future. This is because you are actually a figment of everyone’s imagination. It’s a bit like fight club, but with more body fat.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Mozi posted:

blue but more of a bluish-green you know

uh probably myself tbh

i poured hot liquid agar-agar solution down my kitchen sink

Your future is hard to see as I have partial colour blindness.

Either you have a stroke of luck at work which leads to a domino effect in your life improving it in so many ways that at times you wonder if it’s all a dream.

Or it’s more of the same except you avoid vegetarian foods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's either going to be a stroke of luck at work, or a stroke at work

which could be regarded as being lucky, depending