Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
I used to play so much TF2. Always medic because my aim is catastrophically bad but 'follow team around and run away at the right moment' is something I can always do. Man that was good times. Too bad the only dude I used to play with semi-regularly decided to hit me with a really gross sexist joke and then yelled at me for not finding it funny! Stupid dipshit. Still fire it up once in a while but it's chaos out there nowadays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Fruits of the sea posted:

Part of the reason I quit wow classic a couple years ago was guildies making off-colour Jew jokes. Was kind of a bummer, they were really chill up till then. Fuckin Brits, man.

For the record I’m not Jewish but my grandfather being just one quarter meant he had to go into hiding. I dunno man, just feels like it matters

Ew, gently caress. For the record that would not fly in any social circle I've ever been in either.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Working with the public I can say that some people just aren't good at communicating in general. Like - the number of times a day I want to interrupt to say 'what exactly is your question?' is amazing.

Friend code! Please add me if you like. I will definitely forget to come back here and check for more numbers.