Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
I think a lot of people have seen how technological advancement has destroyed the field of translation as a viable career. They don’t trust other people who say they’re going to be nuanced and use pattern recognition for creating products in a way that won’t hurt them individually.
As someone who does copywriting, it’s extremely hard to get freelance work now because people use pattern- generated pitches. Instead of competing with eight other people for a gig, buyers are now looking through thousands of nearly identical pitches. It’s not that I can’t write better, it’s that good writing can be buried in the thousands of lovely entries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

AI dungeon has been iterating on the GM model for a while, and has a few innovations. First, it’s unlimited free. Second, it lets you write prompts or fix what it sends. Third, you can rewind at will.

It’s a really solid app, and has integrated creating starters for other people as well.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I like games where backstory is mechanized.

Golden Bee fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Jun 29, 2023

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Someone was testing on the poster for “the mob doctor.”