Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Fwiw I've been skimming this debate, and I think the rules are in a solid place. I have my own views about how much of a big deal it is but overall a meaningful chunk of the sub have some qualms and the rules do a good job of recognizing that while allowing for discussion that doesn't get instantly drowned out by yelling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

You must definitely post this, if you still have it

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

A strong post imo. Let's leave it there please.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Fuzz posted:

That's a dude I would just fire from my table, goddamn. If you can't respect everyone else's time and effort to put in the bare minimum to participate, you can gently caress off and go do something with other people willing to tolerate your lack of respect.

Laughs at u in Jim Bloodguy I, II, III, IV and IVb

If everyone's having fun why on earth is that an issue, some people just wanna turn up and roll some dice.