Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

hell, there's a whole wildcard script for that, with multiple adjective lists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

quote:

is there a reason you can't just tell me you don't know?
Temperature :v: The model can be accurate or interesting

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Raenir Salazar posted:

Is there a way to set up chatgpt to keep memory local to your computer so it can remember your convos? Like a web browser?
the web interface keeps your past convos and you can edit them at any point in time, it'll keep track of the permutations and branches too. you can also paste the conversation into a new prompt and add to it

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Yeah, shut it down before you try three more prompts and see the same phrases repeat in the same positions. It's The Cycle of having fun with a large language model

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

feedmyleg posted:

Is a musician making a song entirely out of samples not an artist, and is their art invalidated?
The reactions to this in the wild are a solid case study as it seems the baseline for most people is "was this around when I formed my opinions". You will absolutely find folks claiming the real genius wasn't writing the original songs, it was playing them at a higher tempo. And while I can't help but mock that, like you said, that opinion isn't invalid. And there's a higher level of social acceptance for it because sampling is older and more people have been raised exposed to it. With popular stuff, what mature audiences would consider a low effort transformative work will always be someone's introduction to a genre

But honestly it's weird that this point needs to be even argued in the context of loving tabletop, outside of... Rutibex's? handbook stuffing nobody's really angling to turn LLM-assisted sessions into a career

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

full face helmet
For most cases "don't include the pink elephant" prompts are more likely to add a pink elephant to the picture. You might want to try face, skin in the negative prompt, which I'm told is done in MJ via the --no parameter