Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

lotta hay got made about wrestling this year! there were so many interesting and cool and funny events in the world of punching people for fake, and for real, that we reacted by making our own. did you save any? i wanna see all the good posts and jokes and memes from 2022 about wrestling and punchfighting. put em all in the thread. i wanna see cool stuff, slick stuff, neat stuff.

my submission is this video with sound, which was hysterical back in june and has only aged like fine wine. happy new year to psp, merry wrestle kingdom to all who celebrate, lets all have fun being friends in 2023. if you dont got a friend, send me a pm. were friends now.

https://i.imgur.com/yPBFEUC.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjs0SupElEc

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
"Speedball" Mike Bailey was allowed to enter the United States again after a five-year ban, and he made up for lost time by tearing it up everywhere he went.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.