Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Mind_Taker posted:

Good luck Lars. I don’t really get it from Colorado’s POV though. Don’t they need a second line center more than anything?

everybody except for Mikko Rantanen has been injured at least once pretty much all year, and more depth doesn't hurt. there's still cap money to add a second-line center depending on Eller's retention because Erik Johnson will be on LTIR and Landeskog may be there too until the playoffs start. trouble is finding a second-line center, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.

Mind_Taker posted:

Good luck Lars. I don’t really get it from Colorado’s POV though. Don’t they need a second line center more than anything?

I mean, he could play up to 2C... before this season.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

2025 2nd round pick in return for Eller. Sounds good to me.

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY

tinstaach posted:

maybe the Kings would like to bring back a franchise icon

Columbus' 1st + Quick for Pheonix Copley and Alexander Edler.

Sounds fair to me

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

please don't bring back Dustin Brown

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Avs could use a penalty killer and face off guy. A 2nd round pick is ? unless there is a lot of contract being retained by someone.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Mind_Taker posted:

Not a lot of those on the market and they don't have space so they're opting for 2C by committee

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Mind_Taker posted:

2025 2nd round pick in return for Eller. Sounds good to me.

I’ll take that poo poo and run.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Caps GM is forcing Laviolette’s hand by shipping out all the old vets clogging up space for the youngins to develop. I guess he survives the rest of this season, but he’ll be gone too when the offseason begins. Bring back Bruce for the twilight of Ovi’s career, make the games fun again. gently caress it.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Simplex posted:

Avs could use a penalty killer and face off guy. A 2nd round pick is ? unless there is a lot of contract being retained by someone.

A 2nd in 2025 might turn into a player by 2030!

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

A 2nd in 2025 might turn into a player by 2030!

I don't mind them moving picks, I just think moving a 2nd for an expiring contract who is going to be a 4C for you is maybe not prudent asset management. Especially since Washington is only retaining 31% of his $3.5 million contact.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
I guess trading Quick is more respectful than putting him on waivers and seeing every team pass. At least this way he can pretend he's still valued.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

I can unclench now

https://twitter.com/FriedgeHNIC/status/1631018114652536832

:waycool:

The Dirty Burger
Aug 24, 2007

1st team all star
+
2nd degree manslaughter
=
3rd world clothing line

Disrespectful to Sidney

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

LA trading Quick to Columbus, just to have them shop him around is like my mom giving me a bunch of her old stuff and telling me to sell it on eBay. “You deal with this, I don’t want it any more.”

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

phew.

and with Walman locked up, this is looking good.

somebody desperate give us a 1st+2nd for Bertuzzi.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

GIMME A FUCKIN TRADE I NEED MY FUCKIN FIX

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

Weber for Lehner 1 for 1!

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

https://twitter.com/frank_seravalli/status/1631042224170446854?t=bJx1WQFRBj3JLYjZE4FhLw&s=19

Does this suffice?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
march thread is up: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4025946

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Just came here to post this. Which player will the Knights be sending with some heavies with tire irons into the desert to make space?

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

$69M

Nice

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

The Knights are really obsessed with keeping the goalie carousel going with increasingly questionable options huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4025946